by Brandi Zrallack | 05/18/2017 4:51 pm
Father’s Day Orlando 2017 – This Father’s Day Events Guide is a list of things to do with kids in Central Florida with and for mom! These events are a great way to celebrate with mom. Below are some events coming up for Mother’s Day, but we will update this Guide with more…be sure to check back often!
If there is anything we’ve missed, you can always send it to us at Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com.
Father’s Day is a fun time in Orlando with all the events going on to celebrate dad. Check out all that we could uncover for you below.
No matter what you choose to do, we hope you enjoy some fun with your family in the Central Florida area! Be sure to check our daily calendars of events every day when you’re looking for opportunities for fun!
We hope you make some wonderful memories with your Central Florida family this Father’s Day. We’ll be back in July for Fourth of July events and ideas, so be sure to check back!
1. Father’s Day Adventure Race: The Father’s Day Adventure Race will take place on Sunday, June 18, 2017 at Little Big Econ State Forest. We will have races in 3 categories; Family, Sport, and Elite at Little Big Econ State Forest, Snow Hill Road in Geneva.
2. Free Admission for Dads at Leu Gardens: Stroll the winding pathways and explore all the amazing gardens throughout the 50-acres.
3. Dad’s Eat Free at Medieval Times. Use the code DAD17 for shows valid June 5-18.
4. Dad’s Get in Free to SAK Comedy Club. Shows are at noon and 2 PM. It’s a Father’s Day tradition. Dads get free admission on Sunday!
5. Dad’s Enjoy Unlimited Combat at Hard Knocks! Plan a Father’s Day he’ll talk about the rest of the year at your local Hard Knocks – Beyond Laser Tag. Enjoy FREE unlimited combat for Dad with a paid son or daughter Sunday, June 21. In addition to shooting one of our military style weapons, take to battle in one of our realistic themed arenas while using strategy and skill to complete a mission objective. More…
6. Orange County Regional History Center: Free admission for dads at the History Center on Father’s Day. The current exhibit is “Finding the Fountain of Youth: Exploring the Myth of Florida’s Magical Waters.”
7. Father’s Day Beach Day: Picnic with other families and enjoy beach volleyball, football toss and boogie boarding!
8. Head to Orlando Watersports Complex! Anyone is welcome to head out and try any watersports on either the cable systems or behind the boat.
9. Head out to Forever Florida and give dad a thrill with the great outdoors, ziplining, and more!
10. Take dad to Orlando City Soccer game on June 17th at 7:30 PM against Montreal Impact!
11. Is Dad an Old Dinosaur? Head out to Dinosaur World at Plant City. Free admission for Dad with 1 paid child’s admission.
12. Fun Spot is offering Dads a free single day pass on Sunday, June 18th.
13. Make Dad LOL at SAK Comedy Lab on Father’s Day with an ensemble of improv actors. Dads get in free!
14. Take Dad for a Feast at the Serengeti Overlook Restaurant in Tampa’s Busch Gardens.
15. A bit expensive, but Let Dad Fly with an Astronaut at Kennedy Space Center.
16. Dad jumps Free at Sky Zone Orlando with any child’s jump ticket purchased.
17, For Dads with older kids, Enzian Theater in Maitland is offering a BBQ lunch buffet, free beer for Dad and a showing of the movie Die Hard.
18. Dads get in free at the Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens in Winter Park.
19. Father’s Day weekend special June 16-18 with $49 tickets to Blue Man Group.
20. Father’s Day weekend buy one, get one offer at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando, valid June 17 and 18. Offer valid for walk-up ticket purchases only, not available online.
21. Save up to $50 for Dad on select packages at IFLY Indoor Skydiving.
22. Dads are free at The Cirque Magique by using code PTDAD17. Join Chuckles, Giggles, and Snickers inside the Treasure Tavern Theater for much fun, laughter and excitement in our very own Big Top Show – The Cirque Magique!
23. Treat Dad like royalty at Kings Bowl. Dads bowl free with an ‘Eat Then Bowl’ Reservation.
24. Dads eat free at on Father’s Day at Beef ‘O’ Bradys **Check first with your nearest Beefs to make sure they are participating in this offer. With purchase of equal or greater value up to $10.
25. Father’s Day Father & Child Golf Tournament at Kissimmee Bay Country Club.
26. Father’s Day at Highball & Harvest hosted by the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes.
27. Dads skate FREE on Father’s Day at RDV Sportsplex with the purchase of one child’s public skate admission. Sunday, June 18 only between 2-3:45pm and 5:30-7:15pm.
28. Father’s Day at ’39 Poolside Bar & Grill at Rosen Plaza. Dads enjoy one complimentary ‘39 Poolside bloody mary or craft beer of choice with the purchase of any brunch entree. Bring your family and swimsuits and spend the afternoon relaxing poolside after your meal. Kids who bring Dad to breakfast or brunch at Café Matisse eat free (one child per adult – 12 years or younger)
29. American Girl Father’s Day Brunch – What could be a better Father’s Day treat than a special outing with your girl? Together, you’ll savor a delicious meal in our restaurant, and you’ll make new memories both of you will cherish!
30. Take a Scenic Boat Tour – Float through the canals and lush landscape of Winter Park’s waterways on a tranquil Scenic Boat Tour ($14 for adults)
31. Take Dad for a ride at Boggy Creek Airboat Ride. Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades. You will enjoy whisking across the surface of the water at speeds up to 45 mph while shooting between walls of tall grass. No reservations needed. This tour is approximately 30 minutes.
32. Maitland Screen on the Green is showing “Pets” on June 17 under the stars.
33. Mount Dora Movie in the Park is showing “Rogue One” at Elizabeth Evans Park.
34. Head out to GatorLand to go on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line. Zoom through the treetops at speeds up to 30 miles per hour. The 1,200-foot course will send you soaring directly over the park’s top attractions, like the Alligator Breeding Marsh.
35. Orlando City Soccer plays on Saturday, June 17 at 7:30pm.
36. Crayola Experience – Dad’s get in free for Father’s Day. One free Dad per paid admission. AND if you buy your tickets online, you save $5 off on everyone else’s tickets.
We’ll continue to look for opportunities for Father’s Day, so be sure to check back!
Disclaimer: This Father’s Day Orlando 2017 event guide is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Source URL: http://mycentralfloridafamily.com/fathers-day-orlando-2017/
Copyright ©2017 MyCentralFloridaFamily.com unless otherwise noted.