Winter Garden Spring Festival 2017
Winter Garden Spring Festival 2017
Winter Garden Spring Festival 2017 – Enjoy Spring Fever in the Garden on Plant Street in Winter Garden on April 8 – 9, 2017. On Saturday, this event runs from 9 AM to 5:30 PM and 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM on Sunday. For your GPS address, use: 300 West Plant Street, Winter Garden, FL 34787.
Adults and children will have many opportunities to enjoy and participate in the festival. There will be live entertainment, food vendors and plants galore for sale. The Kidzone is planning two days of programs that will educate the children about our environment – how to save it and what lives in it. In addition, the children will be able to climb on the old fire truck, jump in the bounce house, have a butterfly painted on their face, and have a memorial photo taken on site. Patrons will have a chance to visit the “Ask the Experts” booth for information about landscaping, water conservation, and attracting certain wildlife to their backyards. There will be a “Silent Auction” featuring beautiful art items donated by local artists for the home and garden. Some awesome prizes such as Disney Park Hopper passes and gift certificates to local restaurants can be yours! Stop by the “Raffle Booth” to find out how you can have the opportunity to win one! Festival tee shirts and posters, designed by Winter Garden’s local artist, Andy Crabtree, will be available at the Bloom and Grow booth near the fountain.
To accommodate our patrons with their purchases, the “Green Machines” will run down the middle of the streets to pick up your purchased items and take them to the “Pick Up Point” where they will be loaded into your car when you are through shopping. There will also be a designated, central parking area where a bus will be available to transport you to the festival. Winter Garden Spring Festival 2017
As you can see, there will be something for everyone at Bloom and Grow’s “Spring Fever in the Garden”!!! Plan to attend!!!
Spring Fever is a good time for the entire family. The busiest zone for all ages is the KIDZONE.
We have exhibits and activities that pertain to the environment as well as activities that are just plain fun for everyone. We have bugs, snakes, clowns and more will be on display in KIDZONE and admission and participation will be FREE!!
- A cute clown will paint a ladybug, butterfly or flower on the children’s faces. There will be cartoon drawings on children’s faces by Ty. He will be there both days.
- Children can plant seeds to nurture and watch them grow at home. Plant them both days, all day.
- Drum Magic will be there with their array of drums to entertain and experience.
- Lowe’s will conduct a workshop on Saturday only.
- There is a train ride for kids which takes them down the street. Parents can ride also!
- A Rural Metro Ambulance will be there for people to go through. EMT’s will also be on hand to explain how the ambulance works and pass out goodies.
- A representative from Oakland Nature Preserve will be on hand to discuss animals, bugs, and all of their habits. And there will be bugs and snakes with him!!
- A petting zoo from “Piglet ‘n Pals”, will be there with pigs, dwarf goats, chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs, a farret, hedgehog, and even a Chinese dwarf hamster. All these animals can be held.
- Ronald McDonald will be in KIDZONE on Saturday only, for pictures and with a spinning wheel for free treats from McDonalds!
- Solar Bears will have a ‘hoops shoot’ for many prizes. Their mascot will also be there,
- Benny the Butafrom will also be walking around through KIDZONE. Take a picture with “The Frog”!!
- There will be a craft table so children can make items and learn about crafts.
- There may even be a surpise visit from Smokey the Bear, telling us all about forest fires!
- Lots of balloons will be available for everyone!
When the children are finished learning about nature and what makes the world go around, they can jump around on the two Moon Walks (bounce houses)…..and have a cook drink of lemonade.
Click here for all the information.
Disclaimer: This Winter Garden Spring Festival 2017 event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.