5th Annual RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo
5th Annual RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo – The excitement of the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo (The Rodeo Super Bowl of the Southeast) returns to Osceola County bringing a level of rodeo competition unlike any other to the dirt-covered floor of the Silver Spurs Arena just hours before headliners Luke Bryan, Toby Keith and Luke Combs take the stage at the Country Thunder Music Festival.
“We are building on and growing an amazing one-of-a-kind rodeo event that appeals to competitors and rodeo fans alike. Showdown Sunday takes a hammer to the heart as the best of the best strive against each other to come out on top. This offers a unique rodeo experience and it is really a great showcase for Osceola County’s rodeo traditions and our tourism brand,” said Osceola Commission Chairman Fred Hawkins, Jr.
It all kicks off on Monday, March 18, 2019 during the 5th Annual Cattle Drive through the streets of historic Downtown Kissimmee. Cowboys, county officials, elected officials, and livestock will recreate this historical event that took place back when Kissimmee was the “Cow Capital of Florida.”
Silver Spurs Rodeo Arena at Osceola Heritage Park – 1975 Silver Spur Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34744 (Show times and Dates listed above)
RAM NCFR Events: (www.rncfr.com) – March 18th – Cattle Drive and March 21st – 24th RAM NCFR
- Monday, March 18, 2019 (3:00 p.m. Cattle Drive in Downtown Kissimmee– starting on Courthouse Lawn, turn left on Sproule, wagon will U-Turn and head back towards Dakin Ave., and go back to the Courthouse). * Then an After Party/KCOC Business After Hours at Three Sisters right after the Cattle Drive
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 (1:00 p.m. Senior Citizen Day & 7:30 p.m. Rodeo Education and Appreciation Night -R.E.A.D.)
- Plus, Cocktails for a Cause (5:30 to 7:30 p.m. -The Heritage Club to benefit the Healing Tree at Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families)
- Friday, March 22, 2019 (1:00 p.m. National Patriot Day)
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 (1:00 p.m. Tough Enough to Wear Pink)
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 (10:00 a.m. Cowboy Church & 1:00 p.m. Showdown Sunday)
- Friday-Sunday, March 22 – 24, 2019 Country Thunder Music Festival (Festival opens at 4pm each day.)
(www.countrythunder.com for more information on show times and tickets)
Tickets to the RAM NCFR range in price from $20 to $25 for adults depending on the performance. Kids 0-2 are free, and kids 3-12 are $12.50. Parking is $7.00. Tickets for the entire rodeo series are $70. Groups of 10 or more receive $3.00 off per ticket per person. Seniors 55+ receive $3.00 off per ticket per person.
For more information on tickets to Country Thunder, go to www.countrythunder.com
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.