All-Season Dining Pass Special 2019
All-Season Dining Pass Special 2019 – SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay have introduced brandnew All-Season Dining Pass Products at its theme parks including Aqautica and Adventure Island designed to offer guests incredible value and a wide variety of delicious dining options every time they visit throughout the year.
To celebrate the launch of this exciting new addition, for a limited time only, guests who purchase the 2020 All-Season Dining Pass will eat FREE for the remainder of 2019 each time they visit the park.
“We are excited to offer our guests a new product that will allow them to enjoy lunch and dinner with every park visit,” said Christopher Ivy, Corporate Vice President of In-Park Revenue and Strategic Partnerships. “And with incredible events planned in the coming months, including our popular Halloween and Christmas celebrations, All-Season Dining will pay for itself after just a few park visits.”
SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Additional highlights of the new All-Season Dining Pass include:
- Season pass holders can enjoy the most value by combining a new or existing pass product with an All-Season Dining Pass.
- Pass holders can also customize their All-Season Dining pass with options such as an All-Season Beverage Plan or the option to extend their dining to a waterpark add-on.
- There is a wide variety of amazing offerings available including mouthwatering BBQ, Asian inspired dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches and many other fan favorites, including the always-popular hamburgers, pizzas and chicken tenders.
- New offerings like the recently introduced Impossible Burger are also available, part of SeaWorld’s commitment to providing more plant-based and sustainably-sourced food options across its family of parks.
More Reasons to Visit in 2020
SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay recently made exciting new attraction announcements for 2020, including:
- Ice Breaker, opening in spring 2020 at SeaWorld Orlando, will be the park’s first launch coaster which boasts the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida.
- A new legend is surfacing at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with the evolution of Iron GwaziTM, North America’s tallest, and the fastest and steepest hybrid coaster in the world.
- Solar Vortex, America’s first dual-tailspin water slide will open at Adventure Island, Tampa.
To learn more about park-specific All-Season Dining pass products and offerings, visit the park website at SeaWorldOrlando.com, guest service counters at the front of the parks or any participating park restaurant.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!