Aquatica 2023 News
Aquatica 2023 News – Aquatica Orlando, voted the nation’s #1 outdoor water park according to the USA Today 10Best Reader’s Choice Awards, is excited to announce some major additions coming later this year.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Turi’s Kid Cove is set to open in the Spring of 2023. This ALL-NEW water play area will feature watering palms, tipping buckets, spraying jets, water bobbles, and more. Plus, kids can grab a tube and slide into fun on the ALL-NEW Tamariki Twirl water slide featuring a pint-sized half pipe just for them! This new play area will be located between Big Surf Shores and Mango Market and will be the perfect place for our youngest guests to cool off with plenty of splashy water fun and ample seating all around for rest and relaxation.
Where and When:
2023 Family Video Review:
Turi’s Kid Cove is not the only ALL-NEW addition coming to Aquatica Orlando in 2023. Make sure to join us for:
- Beach Nights: happening every Saturday in January and February, then again from October through December
- After a day of fun in the water, guests can stay late for family-friendly movies and games on Orlando’s largest beach! Bring a blanket or sit on one of our beach chairs and enjoy a different movie every weekend. Fresh popcorn, delicious food, snacks, hot chocolate, and fountain drinks will be available for purchase at Kura’s Beachside Panini. For additional Polynesian vibes, visit the new Trader Turi’s Tiki Bar for a selection of specialty cocktails, frozen favorites, adult hot chocolate and more.
- Celebrating 15 years of Fun: March 1 – 15
- America’s #1 outdoor water park is celebrating 15 years in operation and the water park is celebrating for 15 days with our guests with fun surprises and even a free gift for Pass Members.
- Aloha to Summer: every Saturday and Sunday in May
- Welcoming Summer with excitement every Saturday & Sunday in May, Aquatica Orlando is introducing an ALL-NEW event to kick off summer in style. With extended park hours until 8:00 p.m. and exclusive early entry for Pass Members, guests can say “Hello” to summer from morning and into the night!
- Fiesta Aquatica: Every Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 16 – Oct. 15
- Back by popular demand, Fiesta Aquatica will return to the award-winning water park bigger and better than before to celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month. This unforgettable pool party will surround guests with sizzling Latin flair, music, and food. Fiesta Aquatica is included with park admission, so guests can keep the summer fun going even longer.
The best way to experience the ALL-NEW additions and events coming to Aquatica Orlando is with an Annual Pass. Right now, the price of an annual pass is as low as $12.75/month + tax with no down payment. With an Annual Pass, guests will enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like free parking, free guest tickets, savings on merchandise and more! Some restrictions and block out dates apply.
Some restrictions and block out dates apply. Annual Passes and Fun Cards can be purchased at AquaticaOrlando.com.
2018 Family Video Review:
Click here for the full review.
Don’t forget to check out the 2023 Florida Kids and Family Expo August 12-13, 2023 at the Orange County Convention Center. Tickets are on sale now! Click here for details.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
For all the latest news and opportunities for your Central Florida family, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube or sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letters today!
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!