Busch Gardens Food Festival 2019 Family Video Review
Busch Gardens Food Festival 2019 Family Video Review – Check out our Family Video Review of the 2019 food and wine festival at Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay.
Busch Gardens, in Tampa Bay, offers a Food and Wine Festival every spring and we were grateful to be able to check in out in March 2019.
Like many of the other food and wine festivals at theme parks, this event is included with your annual pass or daily admission, but the food and wine is an additional cost, with most items running around a $7 price point each.
The menus are expansive and the food is tasty. Unlike some of the other parks, this experience happens in a targeted location within the park, rather than booths located throughout the park. This is convenient to get many items at one time, but doesn’t necessarily allow for time in between treats. So, when you’re ready for the experience, be sure be hungry!
Located within the designated space for this event, you’ll also find a concert stage with performances both Saturdays and Sundays from famous artists. Be sure to check out their concert lineup!
It’s hard to go wrong with a Food and Wine Festival. We attended as a Parent’s Night Out, travelling to Tampa from East Orlando, spending about 4 hours at the park (we have annual passes) and returning the same night. In total, it was about an 8 hour trip. We would definitely do it again!
Here are our Top 5 Suggestions for this event:
- Get there early and enjoy the park by day and then the concert and menus in the evening!
- Get the Sampling Lanyard. It allows you to set a budget and you simply click per item purchased.
- Check out the menus in advance so that you can have a plan for what you want to try. If you wait until you get there, you may be full before you get around to something you really want to try.
- Don’t eat and then hit the roller coasters. Plan for the food and wine to be the end of your night (but drink responsibly…they don’t kick you out of the park right away).
- Grab a table early so you can sit and enjoy the experience!
Disclaimer: This Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.