Busch Gardens Howl O Scream Family Video Review 2021
Busch Gardens Howl O Scream Family Video Review 2021 – In September 2021, we went to Busch Gardens for Howl O Scream and, as usual, Busch Gardens did not disappoint!
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Busch Gardens Howl O Scream happens every weekend through Halloween.
Tampa’s premier Halloween event returns earlier than ever for 28 killer nights with scare zones and haunted houses, including THREE ALL-NEW haunted house experiences.
Fear returns to its most immersive form with the return of iconic horror-filled haunted houses to terrify guests at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, Tampa Bay’s BIGGEST haunt event. Park guests will find nowhere to hide as zombies, deranged clowns, werewolves and new surprises stalk their prey throughout eight scare zones, and unpredictable roaming hordes lurk in the darkness. Beyond the haunts, killer entertainment can be found on stage with “Fiends!” returning to the Festival Field and last year’s best-kept-secret “The Rolling Bones” performing electrifying rock covers at Dragon Fire Grill.
Our Family Video Review:
Our Top 5 Things to Know:
- You can get into the park starting at 5 PM. No coolers/containers/water bottles/etc are permitted in the evening and they will ask you to pour anything inside them out. A wristband will be required for entry as they clear the park out from the daily guests.
- There are 5 houses and a variety of scare zones throughout the park to enjoy. There are also two shows, but we didn’t make it to them on this particular trip.
- The roller coasters are open and you have access to the entire park.
- This event is for mature audiences, so plan accordingly.
- If you have the means, the skip the line option is a great way to go to maximize the evening. Or, get a pass for the entire season and do a little each visit.
Click here for more details about this event.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!