Busch Gardens Mardi Gras Family Video Review 2022
Busch Gardens Mardi Gras Family Video Review 2022 – Busch Gardens Mardi Gras is happening January 8 through March 6, 2022. This is our Family Video Review.
Get jazzed up with Mardi Gras-style live music and New Orleans-inspired entertainment. Catch some festival beads from strolling performers throughout the day, and get caught up in the fun as you dance through spacious walkways. Feast like kings and queens on classic Cajun cuisine as Busch Gardens brings the “Big Easy” to Tampa Bay. Tempt your taste buds with a signature shrimp po’ boy, hearty jambalaya and gumbo, or specialty sweets like iconic beignets. Handcrafted cocktail classics like Hurricanes join new signature drinks for a perfect pairing with the park’s carefully crafted culinary offering. Try them all with a Mardi Gras Sampler Lanyard!
LIVE MUSIC, PARADE AND BEADS
- MARDI GRAS PARADE – The Bird Gardens come to life as entertainers, stilt walkers and musicians bring the Mardi Gras spirit to Tampa Bay during this lively parade.
- BEAD GARDEN – What’s Mardi Gras without beads? Stop by the Bead Garden for an opportunity to catch beads with your party.
Select times during event hours. Limited quantity of beads available.
- BRASS BAND – Enjoy Bourbon street beats and jazz classics as the Brass Band gets the party started in the Bird Gardens.
- LIVE LOCAL MUSIC – Immerse yourself in the music of New Orleans as local musical groups bring zest to this flavorful event.
Where and When:
Busch Gardens| January 8 through March 6, 2022
Family Video Review:
More About Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens:
Our Top 5 Tips:
- This event is great for the family or for a Parent’s Night Out. The food and drink is definitely more for parents, so be sure to feed the kids before heading over to the Mardi Gras area.
- The Mardi Gras area doesn’t start until noon. For our family, we arrived at 10 AM and enjoyed the rides, animals and more. We arrived to Mardi Gras around 3:00 PM.
- Check the park map for start times for the parade, bead garden, band and more. This way, you can plan your day around the entertainment.
- The Chicken Po Boy and Shrimp Po Boy, along with the Peppered Brisket and Shrimp and Grits, were the favorite dishes we enjoyed. The Cookie Sundae was our favorite dessert.
- Buy lanyards in advance to save money. They are good for the drinks and the food items inside Mardi Gras!
Mardi Gras Cupcakes (2 or 4 Packs)
Traditional Powdered Sugar
Woodford Reserve Chocolate Drizzle
Smoked Bourbon Peach Sour Cocktail
Woodford Reserve, Peach Sour, Club Soda
Served Frozen or Iced
Spike DAT! +$3.50
NEW! IMPOSSIBLE™ Dirty Rice
Spices of New Orleans, Green Onions, IMPOSSIBLE™ Meat
REIMAGINED! Shrimp & Grits
Cajun Garlic Shrimp, Smoked Cheddar, Tasso Ham, Stone Ground Grits
Chicken, Andouille Sausage, Tomatoes, Green Onions
Spiced Vanilla Old-Fashioned Cocktail
Woodford Reserve, Vanilla, Bitters
ESPLANADE STREET BITES
NEW! Smoked Peppered Brisket
Chipotle Cream, New Orleans Kettle Chip, Green Onions
NEW! Smoked Chicken Po’boy
Bourbon BBQ, Crisp Lettuce, Pickles
Crispy Shrimp, Creole Remoulade, Crisp cabbage, Pickles
Smoked Bloody Mary Cocktail
Tito’s Vodka, Hickory, Fresh Lemon
Select Draft Beers
Cocktails on Tap
NEW! French Quarter Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake Waffle Cone
Chocolate Drizzle, Mardi Gras Sprinkles
REIMAGINED! The Mardi Gras Waffle Cone Sundae
Salted Caramel Ice Cream, Popcorn, Chocolate Drizzle, Whipped Topping, Wild Morello Cherries
REIMAGINED! Bourbon Street Cream and Cookie
Choice of Ice Cream, Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie, Chocolate Drizzle
(GARDEN GATE CAFE) Draft Beer
Gold Coin Mojito
Green Fairy Margarita
5 Sample Lanyard is $35 and a 10 Sample Lanyard is $55.
Click here for more on the Mardi Gras Festival
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!