Cantina Catrina Family Video Review 2022
Cantina Catrina Family Video Review 2022 – Opening in January 2022, My Central Florida Family enjoyed a dinner our at Cantina Catrina, located on the north side of The Florida Mall in Orlando. This is our Family Video Review.
Cantina Catrina opened in January 2022 and My Central Florida Family had the chance to check it out so we could share the experience with you. From the decor to the easy location to the delicious authentic Mexican food, this is a family-friendly restaurant that we are sure to visit again.
Where and When:
Cantina Catrina is located at 8001 S Orange Blossom Trl Unit 1520 in Orlando at the Florida Mall. It is now open.
Family Video Review:
More About Cantina Catrina:
Mexican fusion concept. Prepare to explore the traditions and flavors of Mexico right here in Central Florida.
STORE HOURS (as of the date of this post)
Monday to Thursday 11AM – 8PM
Friday to Saturday 10AM – 9PM
Sunday 11AM – 7PM
Dining Pavilion Entrance
LOCATION IN MALL
Located in the Dining Pavilion, near Carlo’s Bakery
Our Top 5 Tips:
- There are three on site dining options: outdoors, indoors, and on the terrace (half in the mall and half in the restaurant). Be sure to specify which you’d like.
- Come hungry. Try the appetizers, an entree, and a dessert (or two). As a party of three, we did 2 apps, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts so we could try it all.
- Check out the entire restaurant. The decor is divine and authentic from Mexico.
- Don’t forget to get a goodie bag for the kids with treats inside for them to use while they wait for their food.
- There’s a full bar, so don’t miss the chance to enjoy a tasty margarita!
The menu offers traditional and modern Mexican cuisine made from scratch with imported ingredients to keep its original flavors. Whether you’re looking for a tasty lunch or late night fun, Cantina Catrina is the place to be. Click here to view the menu (as of January 2022).
We sampled the Truffle Corn Guac, Catrina’s Nachos, the Chicken Tinga Quesadillas, The Enchiladas Verdes, The Pastel Tres Leches and the Dia de Muertos. It was all delicious!
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!