Central Florida Summer Guide – 101 Things to Do – page 2
Central Florida Summer Guide – 101 Things to Do – Check out page two of our Central Florida Guide of things to do for summer. We’ve worked to uncover some of the fun you can have right here in Central Florida!
Feel like we’ve missed something awesome? Feel free to send it to us. Email it to at Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com.
This guide is sponsored by the following organizations and events. Please look through them and click for more information.
Enjoy Scheduled Events
26. Visit a kid’s theater and see a show!
28. Attend a 4th of July Festival and Firework display. (Link coming soon)
29. Get tickets for the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona Speedway.
30. Check out a Chick-fil-A event near you.
Free & Cheap: Outdoors
34. Have dinner or a snack and watch the Disney fireworks from a Disney resort.
35. Head to an outdoor movie!
36. Did you know that you can do a campfire with your Disney friends (and a movie afterwards) at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds? It’s free for everyone.
37. Head to Lake Eola. Rent a swan boat. Feed the ducks and birds.
39. Stroll through Leu Gardens and let the kids become nature photographers.
40. Plant a garden in the backyard.
42. Visit Showcase of Citrus.
43. Rent a boat for the day and enjoy our lakes, rivers, inlets, and more.
44. Go mini-golfing.
45. Take an airboat ride at Wild Florida.
46. Visit Bok Tower Gardens.
47. Check out Lil’ 500 cart racing.
48. Head to the coast and check out Daytona Lagoon.
49. Visit Lukas Nursery in Oviedo. Don’t miss the butterflies!
50. Take a look at Dinosaur World.
Disclaimer: This list of things to do in Central Florida is based on the opinions of the staff at My Central Florida Family. None of the organizations behind these options have paid to be on this list. My Central Florida Family does not guarantee that any of these options are a good fit, fun or fulfilling for families based on individual family tastes, preferences, etc.
Check out additional family fun events coming up below: