Disney Villains After Hours
Disney Villains After Hours – In June 2019, My Central Florida Family journeyed to the Villains After Hours event at Magic Kingdom and we’re sharing our experience!
Check out our Family Video Review from our After Hours event in July 2018.
First, let me say that My Central Florida Family LOVES the After Hours events at Walt Disney World. What are After Hours events? They’re just that! You get to enjoy the parks after closing hours! The event usually runs 10 PM to 1 AM at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Be sure to check times!
You can enjoy this year’s Villains After Hours on these dates:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
I’ve taken both of my kids (ages 8 and 16) to these events, but it takes a bit of planning. Naps were a requirement the day of and the day after the event, but it is doable with kids. On this night, we chose to use it as a Parent’s Night Out. Everyone knows that you can enjoy the parks all day every day with the kids, but how often do you get to enjoy it as a couple? Or, consider a Girls Night Out opportunity to recharge those mom batteries!
Here are the top reasons why these events are some of our favorites:
- The sun is down and temps are much cooler and allow us to enjoy the parks without the sun beating down on us.
- There are little to no crowds at the parks. You can walk on or have a VERY small wait time for your favorite rides. Many times, my kids go on their favorite rides 5 or 6 times in a row!
- You get to enjoy unlimited popcorn, novelty ice creams, soda and waters.
- Enjoy specialty shows. With the Villains After Hours, you can enjoy a stage show you can’t see anywhere else.
- You can enter the park during normal park hours (typically at 7 PM) and at 10 PM, everyone else must exit the park and you can stay for an additional 3 hours! That’s a 6 hour day in the park!
With Villains After Hours, the theme takes the event to the next level. You typically don’t get to see the villains on a daily basis at the parks, but at this event, they’re the main focus.
Disney After Hours is $139 for the experience. For $125, you can enjoy Disney After Hours without the villains in August and September.
Be sure to check out the specialty food items, special photo ops, and more!
Here are our Top 5 Suggestions for this experience:
- Check the times for the parade. It’s a must-see experience for Sesame Street fans.
- Check out Mr. Hopper’s Store. There are so many great Sesame Street items for sale.
- Don’t miss out on the character meet and greets. It’s not every day you can get up close to the Cookie Monster, Count, Oscar, Elmo and more!
- Find all the interactive areas. The kids will love them!
- Bring a bathing suit and towel on hot days. They kids will love the Splash Pad
For more information on the After Hours events, click here.
Disclaimer: This Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.