Enjoy Easter Brunch at the Rosen Plaza with Your Central Florida Family
Enjoy Easter Brunch at the Rosen Plaza with Your Central Florida Family – Fill your Easter basket with wonderful, delicious treats from Rosen Plaza’s Easter brunch. Our “golden eggs” are hidden in plain sight among a delightful spread of savory and sweet treats. Pair brunch with an overnight stay package that includes seats for two to our Easter brunch. This Easter Sunday, celebrate blessings of hope, joy, peace, and great company.
We welcome you and your family to brunch with us in our spacious ballroom. This year, in addition to cooking and cleaning for you, we are setting our tables differently. Guests will be kept safe in multiple ways.
Where and When:
Sunday, April 4, 2021 | 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- We require temperature checks and masks be worn to enter and walk throughout the hotel.
- Tables and seating have been set apart to keep guests socially distant.
- Queues for each buffet station have floor markers to remind guests to keep safe distances between each other.
- Masked and gloved staff will be positioned at buffet stations to assist with serving.
- Banquet staff will also assist with serving beverages at the table.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the dining area, buffet stations, and restrooms, which are close to the entrances of the ballroom.
You will notice that Rosen Plaza has implemented many changes throughout the hotel. Our company policy assures each guest a safe visit and our associates a safe workplace. Common areas and high touchpoints are frequently cleaned with hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectant, and our hotel has also upgraded to a cashless operation. During dining events such as our Easter Sunday buffet, polished silverware is safely wrapped in linen napkins and placed at the table for each individual guest. For more details, please visit our Rosen’s Total Commitment page.
Chilled Selections – Attendants Serving
- Chilled Peel-n-Eat Shrimp and Oysters On-the-Half Shell, Cocktail Sauce, Lemon (GF, DF)
- Mixed Garden Greens with Cucumbers, Grape Tomatoes, Carrots, Selection of Dressings (V, GF, DF)
- Rosen Plaza Seafood Salad (GF, DF)
- Cubed Cheddar and Swiss Cheeses, Fresh Fruit Salad with Berries (VEG, GF)
- Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Roast Prime Rib of Beef, Au Jus (GF/DF), Horseradish Sour Cream
- Roasted Leg of Lamb, Mint Jelly
- Eggs and Omelets Cooked-to-Order
Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Diced Ham, Mushrooms, Spinach, Bacon, Sweet Bell Peppers
- Chafers of Cherry Wood Smoked Bacon and Breakfast Sausage
From the Hot Buffet – Attendants Serving
- Garlic and Herb Beef Sirloin with Wild Mushrooms (GF, DF)
- Baked Salmon Glazed with Honey, Lemon, Garlic (GF, DF)
- Southwest Chicken with Grilled Corn, Edamame Salsa (GF, DF)
- Roast Pork Loin with Asian Honey Garlic Sauce
- Steamed Chicken Pot Stickers with Poke Sauce (DF)
- Chef’s Roasted Market Vegetables (V)
- Seasoned Green Beans, Tri-Color Carrots (V)
- 5 Grain Saffron Vegetable “Risotto” (Veg)
- Jack’s Place Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes (GF)
- Chicken Fingers with Dipping Sauces
- Tater Tots, Mac & Cheese
- Apple Crumble Pie, Key Lime Pie, Pecan Pie
- French Caramel Cheesecake, Chocolate Decadence, Red Velvet Cake
- Mini Easter Cupcakes, Lollipops, French Pastries
- Attended Soft Serve Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce, Sprinkles, Whipped Cream
- Individually Wrapped Easter Candies
$41.95* Per Adult
Children (Ages 4-11): $18.95* | Children (Ages 3 & Under): Free
Free Parking | Reservations Recommended
Disclaimer: Events and opportunities listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for more information.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!