EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Family Video Review 2022
EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Family Video Review 2022 – It’s one of our favorite events of the year…the Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT! We were invited to check out this family friendly event in Central Florida and this is our Family Video Review!
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Your Central Florida family can enjoy the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival this spring and early summer! From topiaries, specialty menus, interactive exhibits, and more, it’s not just the rides we enjoy at EPCOT anymore. Check out our Family Video Review below:
Where and When:
EPCOT | March 2 – July 4, 2022
Top 5 Things to Know:
1. Get a gift card and put your budget on the card for the day. It helps to stay within a budget! Consider splitting items with others in your family so everyone gets a bite or sample.
2. Take time to view and enjoy all the topiaries.
Here are this year’s displays and where you can find them:
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
3. There are opportunities for the kids to get involved:
Enjoy a variety of fresh EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival dishes, collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport for each specially notated menu item you purchase and—when you’ve collected 5 stamps—bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to redeem a Festival-exclusive treat.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Embark on a springtime scavenger hunt for gardeners of all ages.
Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at EPCOT. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.
Cost: $9.99 + tax, while supplies last.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration is subject to availability.
4. Enjoy a concert! The concerts don’t last long, so the kids can make it through! Here’s the lineup:
March 2 & 3
- The Guess Who*
March 4 & 5
- Rick Springfield*
March 6 & 7
- Foreigners Journey
March 8 to 10
- Melina León* – NEW!
March 11 & 12
- CeCe Winans* – NEW!
March 13 & 14
- Hello Sister
March 15 to 17
- Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel* – NEW!
March 18 & 19
- Kool & The Gang* – NEW!
March 20 & 21
- Glass Ceiling
March 22 to 24
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO*
March 25 to 28
March 29 to 31
- The Spinners*
April 1 & 2
- The Pointer Sisters*
April 3 & 4
April 5 to 7
- Blue October* – NEW!
April 8 & 9
- Don McLean*
April 10 & 11
April 12 to 14
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston* – NEW!
April 15 & 16
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles*
April 17 & 18
- The Hooligans
April 19 to 21
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas*
April 22 & 23
- Claudia Leitte* – NEW!
April 24 & 25
April 26 to 28
April 29 & 30
May 1 & 2
- Latin Ambition
May 3 to 5
- Blood, Sweat & Tears*
May 6 & 7
- The Commodores* – NEW!
May 8 & 9
- The Vybe
May 10 to 12
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett* – NEW!
May 13 & 14
May 15 & 16
May 17 to 19
- A Flock of Seagulls*
May 20 & 21
- Collin Raye* – NEW!
May 22 & 23
- Country Airwaves
May 24 to 26
- Thelma Houston* – NEW!
May 27 & 28
- Little River Band*
May 29 & 30
- The Hooligans
May 31 to June 2
- Simple Plan*
June 3 to 6
- Audio Exchange
June 7 to 9
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone*
June 10 to 13
- Latin Ambition
June 14 to 16
- Plain White T’s*
June 17 to 20
June 21 to 23
June 24 & 25
- Daughtry* – NEW!
June 26 & 27
June 28 to 30
July 1 to 4
*Dining Packages are available Fridays through Monday.
5. Don’t miss our favorite dishes!
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites (Sunshine Griddle)
- Seared Verlasso Salmon (Flavor Full Kitchen)
- Seared Scallops (Northern Bloom)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips (Northern Bloom)
- We’ve heard the Coconut Tres Leches and Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake were delicious as well.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with house-made applesauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Potato Pancake with caramelized ham, onions, and herb sour cream (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with black forest ham and melted Gruyère cheese – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Warm Cheese Strudel with mixed berries – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s applewood-smoked bacon, sundried tomato, and basil (New) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with whipped cream – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
The Citrus Blossom
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, with avocado cream, corn salsa, salsa verde, and plantain chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (New) – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with spicy yuzu glaze, mango, avocado, and pappadam crisp – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit curd, lychee jam, ginger mousse, and yuzu cream (New) – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligble
EPCOT Farmers Feast
Early Bloom Menu (available March 2 through April 9)
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with chive oil and crispy leeks (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Char-grilled Bison Ribe-Eye with creamy leek fondue, roasted carnival cauliflower, Romanesco and port wine-goat cheese butter (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat cheese Crémeux, orange cream, olive oil cake, cranberry sauce, and praline (New) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Springtime Menu (available April 10 through May 21)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with marinated peppers, zucchini, squash, artichokes, goat cheese, and balsamic glaze on grilled ciabatta (New)
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with marble potatoes, spring vegetables, and red wine butter sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with crème fraîche whipped cream
Summer Solstice Menu (available May 22 through July 4)
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with burrata cheese and fresh basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with summer succotash, herb butter, and grapefruit vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta cheesecake with watermelon curd, pickled watermelon rind, watermelon caramel, and compressed watermelon (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened shrimp and cheddar cheese grits with brown gravy and sweet corn salsa – $7.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with house-made potato barrels, onions, peppers, cheese curds, and a soft-poached egg with Tabasco hollandaise (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with cream cheese frosting and candied bacon – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with farro risotto and micro herbs – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Strawberry Mousse with chocolate-crisp pearls – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Fleur de Lys
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et Ail Rôtie: Croissant with goat cheese, herbs, and roasted garlic (New) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with house-made bread, albacore tuna mayonnaise, tomato, black olives, lettuce, and celery (New) – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with bacon and garlic sausage (New) – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with vanilla cream and glazed with caramel fleur de sel – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Frushi: Strawberry, pineapple, and cantaloupe wrapped in sweet rice and pink soy wrap served with whipped cream, berry sauce, and toasted coconut – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled chicken with scallions, red pepper-shoyu emulsion, and pickled onions (New) – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Beef Tataki: Seared sirloin with red shiso sauce, watermelon radish, and sprouts (New) – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with jalapeños, bacon, and house-made whipped honey butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with whipped honey-ricotta cheese, marinated vegetables, and goat cheese – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with orange blossom honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
Jardin de Fiestas
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle chicken in a corn tortilla with mole negro, avocado mousse, crema Mexicana, and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and esquites (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and black beans on a crispy corn tortilla with avocado mousse and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible
La Isla Fresca
- Arepas topped with melted queso fresco (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado ají, and tomato sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Arepa topped with chorizo (New) – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (New) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer (New) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons – $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, mussels, crawfish, potatoes, corn, and Andouille sausage – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain & Wild Rice (New) – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun butter (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL Long Grain White Rice – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pecan Praline (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Seared Scallops with French green beans, butter potatoes, brown butter vinaigrette, and applewood-smoked bacon (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $7.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with garden vegetables – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with warm peach compote and sweet corn gelato – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spicy Hot Dog with pineapple chutney and plantain chips – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- DOLE Whip (Plant-based) – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with braised beef served with grape tomato salad and balsamic emulsion (New) – $14.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli with sweet corn, spring vegetables, and cream sauce (New) – $13.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian doughnut with raspberry sauce and powdered sugar – $12.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (Plant-based) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Blueberry Lemonade Soft Serve – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of the Medina
- Grilled Kebab — Lamb Kefta with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aioli — $5.75, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Grilled Kebab — Harissa Chicken with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aioli — $5.75, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Mediterranean Flatbread with za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese (New) — $5.75, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta — $8.00, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) (Garden Graze) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (Plant-based) – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-based) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chocolate Cake with whipped cassis mousse, raspberry gelato, and fresh raspberries (New) (Plant-based) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Carts Specialty Festival Offerings
World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Minty Melon Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of watermelon-cucumber-mint juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring Watermelon-Basil Vodka) (New) – $5.99 / $13.99 with Watermelon Basil Vodka
Near Canada: Strawberry Fields Refresher – A lightly caffeinated blend of strawberry açaí juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring strawberry-lemongrass vodka) (New) – $5.99 / $13.99 with Strawberry Lemongrass Vodka
World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Pink Paradise Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of refreshing dragon fruit-lychee juice with strawberries and blueberries (Spirited option available featuring watermelon-basil vodka) (New) – $5.99 / $13.99 with Watermelon Basil Vodka
The American Adventure – Wildberry Wonder Refresher: A lightly caffeinated blend of wildberry-hibiscus juice with strawberries and blueberries (New) (Spirited option available featuring tropical rum) – $5.99 / $13.99 with Tropical Rum
- Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake topped with strawberry ice cream, cheesecake crumbles, strawberry drizzle, and whipped cream (New) – $10.50
- Pineapple Skewer with tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tangerine soft-serve – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Don’t forget to check out the 2022 Florida Kids and Family Expo August 20-21, 2022 at the Orange County Convention Center. Tickets are on sale now! Click here for details.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!