EPCOT Flower & Garden 2021 Family Video Review
EPCOT Flower & Garden 2021 Family Video Review – The 2021 Flower and Garden Festival Family Video Review is here. In March 2021, we checked out all of the festivities (flowers, food, and fun) and here is our review!
The EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival runs from March 3, 2021 through July 5, 2021. Your family can enjoy amazing menus with food specifically chosen for this event.
Your family can enjoy:
Topiary Displays, Exhibits & Gardens
Surround yourself with gorgeous gardens, take in unique exhibits and view living sculptures of beloved Disney characters—the detailed likenesses are truly amazing!
Bring the garden to your table at event-exclusive Outdoor Kitchens—and sample a variety of delish dishes, desserts and specialty sips.
Catch a great mix of performances throughout the World Showcase, including a rotating musical lineup at the America Gardens Theatre.
Fun for Kids of All Ages
Connect with nature as you and your family wander through a variety of gardens and exhibits.
Family Video Review:
Our Top 5 Things to Know:
- You can enjoy the Flower & Garden Festival every day of the week, but be sure to book your reservation here.
- Enjoy a special Florida Resident special on tickets. You can get 4 days from about $50 a day!
- Check out the menus in advance and plan your food experience.
- Check out the entertainment. It’s bands from Orlando!
- Take time to seek out all of the topiaries. They’re located all over the park and great for pictures.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!