EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022 Family Video Review
EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2022 Family Video Review – We were invited to check out EPCOT Food and Wine Festival in July 2022. This is our Family Video Review.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Details About EPCOT Food and Wine Festival:
The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is a family favorite event for Disney Park enthusiasts. This festival runs from July 14 – November 19, 2022. There are a variety of culinary adventures, many specific to countries around the world. Families can enjoy scavenger hunts like Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak and Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit, concerts, merchandise, rides, and more! Click the link below for a full list of menu items.
Our Family Video Review:
Please like and subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.
Where and When:
EPCOT | July 14, 2022 – November 19, 2022
Top 5 Things to Know:
1. Buy a gift card and make it easy to set a budget and purchase food items.
2. Check out the scavenger hunts for the family. Just makes the walking around the world a little more fun!
3. Plan your menu in advance to ensure you get to all that you want. You fill up fast!
4. Include items from the Emily’s Fromage so that you can get the special treat for free.
5. Leave time for some rides and shows. The Eat to the Beat Concert Series makes for a great break to make room in your belly!
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!