This is your daily lineup of events and things to do for families in Central Florida. We work hard to ensure 100% accuracy with each event listed, but we do ask you to please double check all information, using the link(s) provided on each calendar event BEFORE heading out. With the list of events below, click on any that you are interested in to see more information. Within the event page, there will be a link(s) that takes you to the event producer’s website/social page where you can confirm all the details with information directly from the event producer. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures enjoyment for your family. If you find any inaccuracies with any event, please contact us at Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com so we can adjust it on our calendar. It takes a village after all!
PLEASE NOTE: Our site is centered around community events and fun, but during the Coronavirus Pandemic, be sure to monitor CDC, WHO, and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. Stay Safe. Stay healthy. Thank you and enjoy!
Thank you to our calendar sponsors. Click on any of the ads for more information to support our sponsors.
- This event has passed.
Costumes and Fall Flavorings at Magic Kingdom
October 29 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until 10/31/2020
Magic Kingdom Park is dressing for fall – and looking forward to everyone else joining in the fun! From Sept. 15 to Oct. 31, 2020, guests of all ages can for the first time wear their Halloween costumes during regular operating hours as the iconic theme park at Walt Disney World Resort celebrates the spooky season.*
Here are some other ways guests can experience fall and Halloween from Sept. 15 to Oct. 31 at Magic Kingdom:
- As they walk down Main Street, U.S.A., guests will see glowing pumpkin wreaths that inspire the Halloween spirit.
- A Halloween-themed cavalcade will travel down Main Street, U.S.A. featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and pals dressed in Halloween costumes. Guests may also spot Chip ‘n’ Dale in costume in Frontierland, and other Disney characters dressed for Halloween riding the horse-drawn trolley along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Festive Halloween-themed merchandise will be available in select locations around the park. Featured items include a new spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack and candy-swirl Minnie Mouse headband, along with a selection of apparel inspired by Disney Villains and more.
- The park will celebrate the season with special food and drinks, including the famous pumpkin-spiced waffle sundae.
- Themed photo opportunities from Disney PhotoPass will be available at select locations throughout the park.
Each of the Walt Disney World theme parks will welcome fall with popular specialty treats, such as Halloween cupcakes at EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, along with frozen apple cider at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. As temperatures cool in Central Florida, fall is a spectacular time to visit the parks:
- The Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival offers more than 20 global marketplaces featuring culinary delights to sip and savor.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests can travel to a galaxy far, far away in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, enter the cartoon world of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, or play with their favorite toys in Toy Story Land.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, venture to the “top of the world” aboard Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, or have a wild adventure on Kilimanjaro Safaris.