This is your daily lineup of events and things to do for families in Central Florida. We work hard to ensure 100% accuracy with each event listed, but we do ask you to please double check all information, using the link(s) provided on each calendar event BEFORE heading out. With the list of events below, click on any that you are interested in to see more information. Within the event page, there will be a link(s) that takes you to the event producer’s website/social page where you can confirm all the details with information directly from the event producer. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures enjoyment for your family. If you find any inaccuracies with any event, please contact us at Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com so we can adjust it on our calendar. It takes a village after all!
PLEASE NOTE: Our site is centered around community events and fun, but during the Coronavirus Pandemic, be sure to monitor CDC, WHO, and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. Stay Safe. Stay healthy. Thank you and enjoy!
Thank you to our calendar sponsors. Click on any of the ads for more information to support our sponsors.
- This event has passed.
Crayola Experience’s Colorful Christmas
12/04/2020 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until 01/04/2021
Christmas in Orlando just got a big splash of Crayola color – again! Crayola Experience’s Colorful Christmas is returning for its second year, featuring several beloved, winter-themed attractions, along with a few new activities.
Colorful Christmas will run from Nov. 21 through Jan. 4. During this time, families are invited to create lasting memories when they:
- Sing along at the musical light show in Café Crayola, hosted by Scarlet and her singing reindeer friends.
- Listen to our life-sized holiday animatronic characters as they share secrets about life in the North Pole!
- Randy the Reindeer describes what it’s like to be Santa’s go-to delivery man.
- Edwin the Snowman spills the inside scoop on how the elves spend their free time.
- Forest Green divulges how he’s able to transform from a crayon to a Christmas tree, but only for the holidays.
- Create unique gifts from the heart throughout the building. New this year:
- Craft a Christmas cracker (an exciting holiday table topper).
- Make a 3D Gingerbread ornament
- Mold a winter penguin
- Complete a new holiday Scavenger Hunt, with clues hidden throughout the attraction.
- Try new seasonal refreshments and treats including Santa’s favorite drink – “Down the Chimney” – available for purchase only during this holiday event.
Crayola Experience has implemented several new protocols aligned with state and local requirements, guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, and industry recommendations that are designed to promote cleanliness, social distancing and reduced physical contact. Details are available at CrayolaExperience.com/Orlando.
The limited time holiday activities, in addition to Crayola Experience’s 20+ creative attractions offered throughout the year, provide families with treasured experiences and memorable keepsakes. Colorful Christmas is included in the general admission: $24.99 at the door or $21.99 online. Children 2 and younger are free. For tickets and additional information, go to CrayolaExperience.com/Orlando.