This is your daily lineup of events and things to do with kids and families in Central Florida. We work hard to ensure accuracy in each event, but please double check all information with event producers BEFORE heading out. Thank you and enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: Our site is centered around community events and fun, but during the Coronavirus Pandemic, be sure to monitor CDC (Centers for Disease Control), WHO (World Health Organization), and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Click on any of the ads for more information.
- This event has passed.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival
July 31 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until 10/31/2020
Take a taste tour around the world at this spectacular celebration of global cuisine and beverages—at the Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- Throughout Epcot
- Beginning July 15, 2020
- Open daily from 11:00 AM to park close
- Epcot admission is required
- Marketplace food and beverage require a separate purchase
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older with a valid form of identification
- Availability for some marketplace offerings may be limited
- Marketplaces subject to closure at any time
- All menu items are subject to change without notice
Celebrate the Festival’s 25th Anniversary strolling across 6 continents and beyond as you sample mouthwatering delicacies.
Discover the 2020 Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, a cornucopia of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs worldwide. This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate—from over 20 individual marketplaces.