Welcome to our Daily Event Calendar for Central Florida Families!
Please double check all information, using the link(s) provided on each calendar event BEFORE heading out. *We do not produce these events so please contact event organizers/venues using links in each event listing. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family. If you would like to list an event on our Daily Calendar, please click here.
For all the latest events, news, and opportuntiies, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Or, sign up for our newsletter, the Weekly Fun-Letter, and other information today.
- This event has passed.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
October 22 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until 11/20/2021
July 15 through November 20, 2021, you can check out and savor the tastes of EPCOT’s International Food and Wine Festival. With 129 days to dine, you can enjoy food and drinks at more than 20 festival marketplaces, with seven new marketplaces in 2021.
New Marketplaces for 2021:
- The Noodle Exchange (Near Traveler’s Café)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- The Rotunda Bistro (American Adventure Rotunda)
- The Swanky Saucy Swine (Near Disney Traders)
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience
- Lobster Landing (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening Oct. 1
- Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening Oct. 1
Marketplace and Menu Details:
Stroll across 6 continents—and beyond—as you sample mouthwatering delicacies during Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Dine on delectable dishes at delightful marketplaces, including returning favorites like Canada, Greece, Germany and Appleseed Orchard.
Discover a cornucopia of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs worldwide. This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate.
General Event Details
- Global Marketplaces are open daily July 15 to November 20, 2021 from park open to park close, unless otherwise noted
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some Global Marketplace offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Global Marketplaces and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.
*Click on any event that you are interested in to find more information. Within the event page, there will be a link(s) that takes you to the event producer’s website/social page where you can confirm all the details with information directly from the event producer. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family.
If you find any inaccuracies with any event, please contact us by clicking the email: Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com so we can adjust it on our calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: Our site is centered around community events and fun, but during the Coronavirus Pandemic, be sure to monitor CDC, WHO, and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. Stay Safe. Stay healthy. Thank you and enjoy!