Welcome to our Daily Event Calendar for Central Florida Families!
Please double check all information, using the link(s) provided on each calendar event BEFORE heading out. *We do not produce these events so please contact event organizers/venues using links in each event listing. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family. If you would like to list an event on our Daily Calendar, please click here.
For all the latest events, news, and opportuntiies, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Or, sign up for our newsletter, the Weekly Fun-Letter, and other information today.
- This event has passed.
Everyday Ideas for Family Fun
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 12/31/2021
There is a never-ending list of ideas of things to do with the kids and family every day of the week in Central Florida. Let’s be honest. That’s why we live here. Below is a list of just SOME of the things you can do with your Central Florida family today:
- Of course check our Daily Calendar of Events for unique events or programs.
- Check out the local library for events or story times.
- Head to a theme park. We have so many to choose from including Kennedy Space Center, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, and Universal Orlando Resort. Don’t forget about FunSpot, Gatorland, and others!
- Find your way to a water park Typhoon Lagoon (video review), Aquatica (video review), or Blizzard Beach (video review).
- Catch a movie at your local theater, Aloma Cinema Grill or Enzian.
- Mostly on the weekends, you can head to your town’s Farmer’s Market (or visit one in another city).
- Head to a park or playground for a picnic, splash pad, or to simply play.
- Head to the zoo or check out list of where you can catch animals around town. Some of our recommendations are Gatorland, Central Florida Zoo (Video Review) or Brevard Zoo in Melbourne, or take an airboat ride at Wild Florida and drive through their Safari (video review)!
- Visit a museum. Once a month (the first weekend of the month), it’s free for anyone with a Bank of America account! From the Orlando Science Center to art museums, history museums and more, it can be a fun day of discovery.
- Head to the Springs. There are so many beautiful and natural springs in and around Central Florida to choose from.
- Find an art event to attend.
- Head to an indoor playground! We’re fan of Princes and Princes or My Little Town for the little ones and WonderWorks or Orlando Science Center for the medium to bigger ones.
- Go volunteer your time as a family!
- Take a day trip with the family. This can include heading to the beach, visiting Silver Springs, or heading to St. Augustine for some history. Head to Tampa to visit Busch Gardens, Lowry Park, the Florida Aquarium and more.
- Get active and swing away at Drive Shack or Top Golf.
- Drive a car at K1 Speed, I-Drive Nascar, or Andretti Indoor Karting off International Drive. There’s also ‘Lil 500 in Maitland.
- Walk around Downtown Disney or CityWalk to look through the shops, eat a treat or just chill!
- Head to a local lake or river to feed some wildlife, take in the sights, have a picnic and relax.
- Visit Bok Tower Gardens for a day away.
- Enjoy a fun lunch or dinner with the family!
- Take a cruise on the St. John’s River Cruise and discover wildlife in nature. Click here for our Family Video Review.
- Take a scenic boat tour in Winter Park.
- Two words-ZIP LINE! Tree Top Trek, Orlando Tree Trek, or Screamin’ Gator Zip Line are some of Central Florida’s favorite options.
- Head to an indoor game center like Dave and Buster’s (video review), Main Event, District Eat and Play and more.
- Go roller skating. Go roller or ice skating. Astro Skate and Fun Center, Semoran Skateway, or Skate Reflections have some great options for you!
- Visit some of our friendly bowling centers: Aloma Bowling Centers, Boardwalk Bowl, King’s Bowl, Main Event, The Keg and Splitsville are some of our favorites!
- Go ice skating at RDV Ice Den or Ice Factory.
- Go trampoline at Rebounderz or Altitude Trampoline Park.
- Go swimming at Goldfish Swim School.
- Take a train ride through Orlando on SunRail!
- Learn Spanish with All Kids Spanish.
- Go kayaking (consider a guided tour). My Central Florida Family loves kayaking at Mosquito Lagoon or the Econlocklatchee River.
- Find a trail and go for a hike! From Seminole County, Orange County, Lake County, and Volusia County, you can take a free journey through the trails of Central Florida.
- Visit the boardwalk at Daytona Beach.
- Plant painted rocks around the neighborhood or town to brighten someone’s day.
- Go tubing with the family!
If you don’t find an event on our Daily Calendar today, these are just a few ideas to get you going in order to make some fun family memories today. After all, that’s what we’re all about! We hope you have an awesome day and we hope to see you back on our site, MyCentralFloridaFamily.com for more ideas of what to do tomorrow!
*Click on any event that you are interested in to find more information. Within the event page, there will be a link(s) that takes you to the event producer’s website/social page where you can confirm all the details with information directly from the event producer. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family.
If you find any inaccuracies with any event, please contact us by clicking the email: Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com so we can adjust it on our calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: Our site is centered around community events and fun, but during the Coronavirus Pandemic, be sure to monitor CDC, WHO, and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. Stay Safe. Stay healthy. Thank you and enjoy!