Welcome to our Daily Event Calendar for Central Florida Families!
Please double check all information, using the link(s) provided on each calendar event BEFORE heading out. *We do not produce these events so please contact event organizers/venues using links in each event listing. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family. If you would like to list an event on our Daily Calendar, please click here.
For all the latest events, news, and opportuntiies, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Or, sign up for our newsletter, the Weekly Fun-Letter, and other information today.
- This event has passed.
Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms
September 26 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until 11/07/2021
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday and Friday, repeating until 11/07/2021
Please review event details before purchase:
- Weekend event hours: 11 am – 7 pm. Last entry onto the farm is 5:00 pm.
- Weekend events require you to choose an arrival time for the event date selected. You are welcome to arrive 15 minutes prior to your designated time or any time after, until 5:00 pm, with no time limit on the farm.
- Online ticket purchase is required, tickets are not available for purchase at the event.
- Children 2 and under are always free! All admission pricing is for guests ages 3 and older, including kids and adults.
- This event will be held rain or shine, all sales are final.
- Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass, dirt and other natural environments. Schofield Road is a clay road.
- This is a cashless event. Credit, debit and mobile accepted.
- Professional photography is not permitted at Southern Hill Farms. For more details, please visit https://southernhillfarms.com/professional-photography.
- It is illegal for an individual to purchase more tickets than needed with the intent to resell in the state of Florida. Resale of tickets for this event is prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted during our Fall Festival, however service animals are welcome. Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- For more event details, please visit https://southernhillfarms.com/events.
*Click on any event that you are interested in to find more information. Within the event page, there will be a link(s) that takes you to the event producer’s website/social page where you can confirm all the details with information directly from the event producer. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family.
If you find any inaccuracies with any event, please contact us by clicking the email: Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com so we can adjust it on our calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: Our site is centered around community events and fun, but during the Coronavirus Pandemic, be sure to monitor CDC, WHO, and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. Stay Safe. Stay healthy. Thank you and enjoy!