Welcome to our Daily Event Calendar for Central Florida Families!
If you would like to list an event on our Daily Calendar, please click here.
Please double check all information, using the link(s) provided on each calendar event BEFORE heading out. *We do not produce these events so please contact event organizers/venues using links in each event listing. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family.
Please check the buttons below for additional ideas on how to spend your day. From library events and story times to indoor playgrounds and animal interactions, you can find ideas here. Or, scroll down for our daily calendar of events for today!
- This event has passed.
Public Ice Skating at RDV Ice Den
May 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day 7 of the month, repeating until 06/30/2021
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until 06/30/2021
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until 06/30/2021
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 06/30/2021
- Admission for weekday afternoon sessions are $13.00 including skate rental and tax.
- Admission for Friday Night, Saturday, and Sunday sessions are $16.00 including skate rental and tax.
- Pricing is the same for children and adults.
- Skate Rental counter opens 30 minutes prior to each public skate session.
- Both regular (figure) and hockey skates are available to rent during our public skating sessions. The smallest skate size we carry is toddler size 8, and the largest is men’s size 15.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase during our public skating sessions at our concession stand, Bear Bites.
*Click on any event that you are interested in to find more information. Within the event page, there will be a link(s) that takes you to the event producer’s website/social page where you can confirm all the details with information directly from the event producer. Changes in event details, human error and cancellations can and will occur. Double checking the details from the producer/venue of the event you want to attend ensures accuracy for your family.
If you find any inaccuracies with any event, please contact us by clicking the email: Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com so we can adjust it on our calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: Our site is centered around community events and fun, but during the Coronavirus Pandemic, be sure to monitor CDC, WHO, and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. Stay Safe. Stay healthy. Thank you and enjoy!