Thank you for checking out events and things to do coming up in Central Florida and throughout the Orlando area for your kids and family to enjoy. And, be sure to check out our Calendar Sponsors that allow us to keep this calendar rich with information for you. Thank you and enjoy!
While we continue to strive to provide 100% accuracy with our posts, some posts grow old or producers of the information make changes to the information without notifying us. So, we highly encourage you to double check the information provided on this site. My Central Florida Family does not guarantee and is not responsible for all the information on this site due to mis-communicated changes, but we do work hard to ensure it’s accurate for you.
PLEASE NOTE: We know that all parents, grandparents and caregivers are monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak. As our site is centered around community events and fun, we encourage all parents, grandparents and caregivers to monitor CDC (Centers for Disease Control), WHO (World Health Organization), and local and national news outlets for guidelines and recommendations for participating in community events. We also encourage all families to ensure they are washing hands before, during and after events they attend and refrain from touching surfaces and their faces to promote healthy attendance habits. Finally, be sure to check each event and confirm their production details as some events may be cancelled or changed without updates to us from producers. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Click on any of the ads for more information.
- This event has passed.
Winter Garden’s Valentine’s Day
February 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Fall in love…and with Downtown Winter Garden…on Valentine’s
Day! Serenade with live music under the stars, take a fairy tale carriage tour, explore new
activities together, dine at unique restaurants, indulge in delectable desserts, try a love potion — downtown Winter Garden has so much to fall in love with…and for you to share with your loved one. For those wanting some help planning their celebration, here are the “Top 10 Things to Do for Valentine’s Day:”
1) Be serenaded under the stars by Forget Me Not duo: Fri., February 14, 6-9 pm., at Centennial Plaza Gazebo, 101 W. Plant St., Free. This Nashville, TN, husband and wife musical duo will romance the crowd with popular love songs. Cuddle on a nearby bench swing while love and music fills the air. Your loved one will certainly not feel forgotten when serenaded by Forget Me Not!
2) Make a fairy tale come true with a horse-drawn Cinderella Carriage Tour under the stars and twinkling lights. Reservations: https://www.soulhavenranch.com/events
3) Take pictures…or selfies…at Valentine’s Day Mural Wall. A specially-created chalk mural created by famed artist, Rudy Drapizo, to mark the holiday on social media…and create a lasting memory (at S. Boyd St. & Plant St.)
4) Immerse in the colors of Valentine’s Day as downtown projects the spirit of the holiday with special effect lighting. City Hall will be lit red, the splash pad turns purple, and lighted trees and gazebo will add a touch of twinkle. The perfect backdrop for fun and pictures!
5) Create a shared piece of art at a couples’ art workshop. SOBO Art Gallery, Reservations: https://wgart.org/events/workshop-stained-glass-painted-bottle-lamps/
6) Take a couples historical walking/biking tour guided by Winter Garden Heritage Museum docent. Reservations: 407-656-3244
7) Bike together through quaint downtown and its adjoining award-winning 22-mile trail. Two-for-one bike rentals at Winter Garden Trailhead – or discount on purchase of tandem bike, Feb.14-16. www.wintergardenwheelworks.com
8) Dine and wine at the many unique, award-winning restaurants in Downtown Winter Garden. Many feature irresistible dinner, dessert, and drink specials, including aphrodisiac ale release of “Love Potion” at Crooked Can Brewing Company.
9) Indulge on dessert – and don’t forget the chocolate! Dessert options abound with bakeries, chocolate shops, and coffee houses offering handcrafted holiday sweets for your sweetheart. “Chocolate” your way through downtown on a Valentine’s “Chocolatey Crawl.” Our furry best friends are not forgotten with pupcakes, pup truffles, and a variety of custom holiday treats.
10) Stroll and shop hand-in-hand along the charming, twinkle-lit, historic streets and pop in the one-of-a-kind shops. A perfect time to buy your special someone that special something!
Downtown Winter Garden’s romantic charm and fun offerings makes it the ideal location for this year’s Valentine’s Day celebration. For a list of Valentine’s Day activities/dining/shopping special offers, as well as Valentine’s Day downtown event information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/136601514006344/ or www.cwgdn.com.