Florida Kids and Family Expo 2021 Family Video Review
Florida Kids and Family Expo 2021 Family Video Review – We were so honored to get to invite thousands of families out to the 2021 Florida Kids and Family Expo at the Orange County Convention Center. This is our Family Video Review!
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
The Florida Kids and Family Expo was created by Central Florida moms that wanted to help other families find the fun and opportunities in Central Florida, and to make parenting just a little bit easier. We hope we accomplished this endeavor for the 6th Annual Florida Kids and Family Expo. And, now, we’re turning our attention to the 2022 Florida Kids and Family Expo. We hope you’ll join us August 20-21, 2022. You can find all the information on the upcoming expo here.
Our Family Video Review:
Our Top 5 Things to Know for the Next Expo:
- Wear comfortable shoes. There is a lot of walking and standing!
- Plan to stay all day because there are over 150 exhibitors and lots of fun to be had.
- Plan ahead with the stage schedule and know which performances you want to enjoy.
- Use the My Central Florida Family Magazine so you can find your way around the show floor with the handy dandy map.
- Bring friends. Every thing is more fun with a friend and with so much to do, why not enjoy the experience together!
Images From This Year’s Event:
Tickets for 2022 are $10 in advance and $15 at the door.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
For all the latest news and opportunities for your Central Florida family, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube or sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letters today!
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!