Family Sunset at the Zoo Family Video Review
Family Sunset at the Zoo Family Video Review – In September 2020, we visited Family Sunset at the Zoo at the Central Florida Zoo in Sanford, Florida. This is our Family Video Review.
With the daily temps still at 90+ degree in September, the idea of enjoying the zoo at sunset was appealing. We decided to use it as a Parent’s Night Out, but the kids would have enjoyed it too! We saw many of the families enjoying the splash pad, the outdoor dining area, with Sonny’s at the grill, and the different animal exhibits. Families were socially distanced and most were wearing their masks properly. It was a pleasant evening for us and we recommend it as a nice evening out with the family. Here’s our full Family Video Review.
Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- The splash pad is a popular spot during this event. Plan for a 30 minute splash session. They are regulating time to allow distancing.
- You can purchase tickets on site at the event.
- Children under 13 don’t have to wear a mask.
- Dinner is served by Sonny’s (at least on the night we went) and there is live music in the outdoor eating area. It makes for a nice dinner out with the family.
- All of the animal exhibits are open, but the Zoo store is not. Refreshments are available as well.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!