Florida Kids and Family Expo 2022 Family Video Review
Florida Kids and Family Expo 2022 Family Video Review – The Florida Kids and Family Expo exceeded expectations in August 2022. This is our Family Video Review.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Details About The Florida Kids and Family Expo:
The Florida Kids and Family Expo is a 2-day event that happens annually in August at the Orange County Convention Center. Families come to enjoy a full day of fun, discovery and entertainment. Tickets are just $8 each in advance. With over 200 exhibitors, families can beat the heat and spend a full day inside finding new opportunities for living in Central Florida.
Our Family Video Review:
Please like and subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.
Where and When:
Orange County Convention Center | August 20-21, 2022
Top 5 Things to Know:
1. Get your tickets in advance. Tickets are $15 at the door.
2. Pack a lunch and snacks and plan to spend the day discovering all the fun and entertainment that Central Florida has to offer families!
3. Most of the exhibitor booths have interactive fun for kids and parents alike. Be sure to check out the many stages and fun zones to optimize the interactive fun!
4. Bring a bag, stroller or wagon for the small kiddos. Wear comfortable shoes for parents and big kids. There is a lot of walking and a lot of room to cover!
5. Be prepared for the kids to say it’s the best day ever! A lot.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
For all the latest news and opportunities for your Central Florida family, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube or sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letters today!
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!