Florida Kids and Family Expo Preparation 2018
Florida Kids and Family Expo Preparation 2018 – Our team is out this week to prepare for the 2018 Florida Kids and Family Expo. We hope you’re planning to join us this weekend for Central Florida’s Largest “PLAY-date!” Get behind the scenes on our Facebook Event Page.
This weekend is the Florida Kids and Family Expo and our team is out and about this week preparing for this fun-filled family event. Here are the top things you should know!
1. There is 150,000 Square Feet of Air Conditioned Space. In other words, IT’S GYNORMOUS!
2. There are over 200 exhibitors at this event with products and services for everyone in the family.
3. Advanced Tickets are $5 in Advance. Click here for your tickets.
4. Almost everything interactive is included with admission (Laser Tag, Petting Zoo, Touch-a-Truck, Arts and Crafts Zone, Sports Zones, Character Meet and Greets, Live Performances on 2 stages, Aerial Acts. Wrestling Ring, Knockerballs, 200+ Interactive Exhibitors…and so much more)! However, you can choose to enhance the experience. For $10, there is an unlimited wristband (this desk will be inside the front doors) with access to bumper cars, cyclone swing, rock climbing, mechanical bull and 4 bounce houses. This covers rentals, staffing, electric and our donation to New Hope for Kids. Pony rides are approximately $3 or $4. Train rides are approximately $3. These are charged by the operators to cover their expenses/animal care. There may be a charge for a face painting or other services on site, but know…you can spend ALL DAY at this event and never spend more than the fee to enter the event (outside of any food or products purchased). We work to keep this event as affordable as possible so that all families can attend.
5. Parking is $10. That’s the discounted rate. We wish it was free too! We have nothing to do with the parking.
6. Food carts will be available in the lobby, but if your kiddos need snacks, feel free to bring what you need.
7. Chick-fil-A Kid Meals are available on Saturday at the Sand Lake Road location only. You must PRINT your tickets to turn them in for this offer.
8. Two stages are available with live performances all day. Plus, check out the Aerial Act stage and the Wrestling Ring. You can find the schedule of shows here.
9. Check out the map to find your way around the space.
10. This expo is being held in the West Concourse, Hall D. Click here for directions.
Here are additional Tips for Attending.
We hope to see you there. This is the “Can’t Miss” Family Event of the Year and it doesn’t happen again until next year! Save the date for August 17-18, 2019.
Check out our 2017 Recap Video!
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://youtu.be/g3aUqCTBG5o”]
Disclaimer: This Florida Kids and Family Expo Preparation 2018 event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.