Florida Kids and Family Expo Review
Florida Kids and Family Expo Review – Every August, you can find the Florida Kids and Family Expo at the Orange County Convention Center. For less than the cost of going to the movies, your family can enjoy a full day of family fun and discovery!
The Florida Kids and Family Expo was started by a Central Florida mom that has lived in Central Florida for over 40 years and that has been a mom for over 16 years. Never knowing what was possible for her family, she started the Florida Kids and Family Expo in September in 2014, with the first expo in 2015. Each year, she invites thousands of family friendly businesses and organizations to this epic expo and promotes those that accept the exhibiting space so they can connect with Central Florida families that may be looking for their services and/or products.
Families should be prepared for a $6 admission and a $10 parking fee (they wish parking was free too). Inside, they’ll find over 150,000 square feet of exhibiting space filled with over 175 exhibitors, zones of interactive fun, Touch a Truck, petting zoo, bounce houses, performance stages, attractions and more. Most of the experiences are included with the $6 admission fee and others have a nominal fee. Unlimiteed wristbands for bounce houses and attractions are $10 each. The pony rides are $5 each. The train rides are $2. Exhibitors may have things for sale at their booths. Face painting and temporary tattoos are available and will be at vendor pricing. However, if you do nothing “extra,” there is more to do and enjoy at this event than you can complete in a day!
Here are our 5 Top Tips for attending this event:
- Wear comfortable shoes. There will be a lot of walking!
- Bring a stroller if your kiddos still have one. It’s much easier to push them around.
- Get there early or stay to the end. The most crowded times are between 11 and 2 on Saturday and between noon and 3 on Sunday.
- Bring snacks and/or water for the family. There is always food on site, but it can get expensive for a family, so be prepared with your own snacks.
- Read the “program” and information on the site in advance. It will help to ensure there are no surprises and will allow you to schedule the performances you’re most interested in.
We hope we see you next year for the Florida Kids and Family Expo. It’s a unique and fully engaging experience for the whole family in Central Florida.
Disclaimer: This Florida Kids and Family Expo Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.