Free Perinatal Program for 2021
Free Perinatal Program for 2021 – There is a free opportunity for pregnant woman, first time moms and dads, and children under the age of 3 years old. Perinatal Program is currently accepting new participants.
Perinatal Program is a program to help parents cope with demands and stresses of raising kids and to celebrate with them as they experience the rewards of parenting. Our program offers parenting classes and one-on-one professional support to help moms and dads build stronger and healthier homes in Central Florida.
What to expect and the benefits of Perinatal Program:
• Peer group meetings, where you can connect with and learn from other parents experiencing similar challenges and joys
• Parenting classes
• One-on-one professional support and guidance
• Volunteer support and guidance (learn from other moms and dads who’ve been through similar situations!)
• Social events with other families
• A special “mom shop” just for you
Dads are also an important part of a child’s life. Perinatal Program offers a free opportunity for dads in individual coaching and mentoring, group support and parenting education alongside the moms.
Lilley House | 295 Piney Ridge Road, Casselberry, FL 32707
Perinatal Program qualifications:
• Are expecting a baby or have a child under the age of 3.
• Live in Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties.
Click here for more details. Or, call 407.262.7688 x 235
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!