Galaxy’s Edge and Rise of the Resistance Family Video Review
Galaxy’s Edge and Rise of the Resistance Family Video Review – On December 4, 2019…the day before the opening of the Rise of the Resistance, My Central Florida Family visited Galaxy’s Edge and rode the Rise of the Resistance. Here is our Family Video Review.
This was our first time to visit Galaxy’s Edge and upon entering, we were transported to Batuu. Everything you see and experience brings you to this exciting planet. The residents of Batuu each have a story. The droids, resistance and First Order are aware you’re there and you feel like you are a part of the action.
From viewing the Millennium Falcon and other aircraft to visiting the cantina, enjoying food and drinks, checking out merchandise and more, this exciting land the rides within it are not to be missed when visiting Hollywood Studios.
On Smuggler’s Run, you can enjoy a trip on the Millennium Falcon. If you’re lucky, you can even pilot it. My favorite ride though, is the Rise of the Resistance! Talk about immersion! You’re actually on a First Order ship ad it’s your job to escape the ship. With life size vehicles and bad guys all around, it is one epic ride not to be missed.
Check out our Family Video Review here:
Family Video Review:
Out Top 5 Tips for Visiting:
- Check out all of the vehicles, droids, and stop to talk to the locals. It creates the realism of this land.
- Don’t miss out on the cantina. It’s amazing! You can even get something to drink and chill.
- I’m not a thrill ride person, and with one tolerable exception, I can do this ride. And, I did. Do. Not. Miss. It. It is the most unique and technically advanced ride I’ve ever been on. Definitely a highlight not to be missed.
- Check out the food and beverages within Galaxy’s Edge. You really can’t go wrong with any of the options and they’re so different from anything else you’ll find within the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Make a droid or light-saber. There is a cost to do these, but for the kids, it’s the only place you can!
Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios
Rise of the Resistance opened December 5, 2019.
Disclaimer: This Family Video Review is based solely on the opinions of My Central Florida and should be taken as such. Walt Disney World invited My Central Florida to ride Rise of the Resistance and enjoy Hollywood Studios for the day.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!