Gatorland Gators, Ghosts and Goblins 2020 Family Video Review
Gatorland Gators, Ghosts and Goblins 2020 Family Video Review – In early October, we got a sneak peek of what was in store for families at Gatorland’s Gators, Ghosts and Goblins annual event. It was so much fun…and feeding those gators was AMAZING. Check out our Family Video Review below.
If your kids love animals…especially gators, they’ll love the Gatorland Gators, Ghosts and Goblins event happening weekends through Halloween this year. Check out how much fun we had in our Family Video Review below.
Weekends through Halloween
Family Video Review:
$9.99-14.99 for Central Florida residents
Top 5 Things to Know:
- Wear closed toed shoes and bring your masks.
- Take advantage of the 50% off Florida Resident pricing through Halloween.
- Be sure to check out the gator feedings. It’s incredible!
- Take your time to talk to the fun characters, where possible. They have fun kid-sized jokes!
- Take a trip on the train, a zip on the zip-lining, and enjoy all of the other festivities Gatorland has to offer.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!
Check out additional Halloween events coming up below:
There are no upcoming events at this time.