Gaylord Palms’ ICE Family Video Review
Gaylord Palms’ ICE Family Video Review – With Florida barely touching freezing temperatures, My Central Florida Family loves Gaylord Palms ICE! for bringing freezing fun to Orlando! Check out our Family Video Review below.
In November 2018, My Central Florida Family journeyed to Gaylord Palms (located just off the 417 and I4 at 6000 W Osceola Parkway in Kissimmee.
It was a balmy 85 degrees outside, but Gaylord Palms knew just how to get us into the holiday spirit. We started with a stage show in the main lobby. It was a cirque show with typical cirque performances, but always death-defying stunts. We also got a preview of the choir before heading out to the Christmas Village.
There, we enjoyed 8 lanes of tubing, snowball throwing, Mrs. Clause Christmas Traditions, and of course ICE! ICE is always the highlight of our visit as the temps are 9 degrees (be sure to dress appropriately). The ice carvings this year were some of my favorites as they took after the classic A Christmas Story!
Christmas at Gaylord Palms runs through January 6, 2019. Click here for all the details.
Below, check out our Top 5 Suggestions for attending this event:
- Dress appropriately. Wear socks and closed toe shoes. Bring gloves, hats, etc. You will be provided with a parka, but you want to bring your own warm clothes too.
- Get there early or stay late to avoid bigger crowds.
- My phone died after about 15 minutes in the ICE area, so be sure to keep your electronics warm in between using them inside.
- Park in the visitors’ parking lot. If you valet, you’ll have a greater walk to the ballroom for the Christmas Village.
- Plan to make a full day of it and consider staying on property for a night to maximize the fun and all that Gaylord Palms has to offer!
Disclaimer: This Gaylord Palms’ ICE Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.