Half off Gatorland for Florida Residents 2019
Half off Gatorland for Florida Residents 2019 – Gatorland®, the “Alligator Capital of the World,” is extending its Florida Resident discount through the summer.
Locals can save half off single day admissions now through July 31, 2019. That means adults pay just $14.99 rather than $29.99 plus tax; Children ages 3-12 pay $9.99 rather than $19.99 plus tax and Seniors 55+ pay $12.49 rather than $24.99 plus tax. Children 2 and under are free. Proof of Florida residency for adults is required. Guests can cool off at the in-park Gator Gully Splash Park, included in regular park admission, and learn all about alligator safety at the Alligators: Legends of the Swamp show.
Through July 31, 2019
Top 10 List Of Great Ways To Experience Gatorland this summer (some require separate ticket):
- Ride The Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure
- Fly Above Alligators on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line
- Come face to face with White Alligators. Gatorland has 6 of these rare animals.
- Feed giant alligators at Adventure Hour
- Watch great shows that include Gator Jumparoo and Up-close Encounters
- Touch and feed 3 of the Largest Tortoise Species in the world
- Meet giant crocodiles in Jungle Crocs of the World
- Photograph exotic wild birds nesting and raising their young in the Alligator Breeding Marsh
- Beat the heat with the after-hours Gator Night Shine experience to see glowing eyes and hear bellows of the Gatorland alligators at dusk. During the day, beat the heat at the Gator Gully Splash Park.
- Take your picture inside the historic Gatorland Gator Mouth entrance.
$14.99 Adults and $9.999 for kids (3-12). Seniors $12.49
Florida residents can upgrade to the Gatorland Grunt package for just $11.50 plus tax. This combo ticket features 3 of our most popular attractions – Meet-A-Gator, Gator Chow to feed the Gators and a day pass on the Gatorland Express! https://www.gatorland.com/specials/grunt-package/
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!