Halloween Horror Nights Family Video Review 2021
Halloween Horror Nights Family Video Review 2021 – In September 2021, we went to Halloween Horror Nights and we were so glad we saved the best for last.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
About Halloween Horror Nights:
Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights, now in its 30th year, brings together terrifying haunted houses, sinister scare zones, outrageous live entertainment and some of the park’s most exhilarating attractions. Jack the Clown will be back as well, lunging from the shadows where you least expect.
Your family can enjoy:
- Haunted Houses
- Scare Zones
- Live Shows
- Specialty food and drinks
You can enjoy single night passes, seasonal passes, RIP Tours, skip the line passes and more. The options are all availble every night.
Our Family Video Review:
Our Top 5 Things to Know:
- This event is for mature audiences. Some houses, scares zones and shows can be overwhelming for any kiddo that is not ready to experience such an immersive experience. Masks are optional as well.
- There are 10 houses for you to enjoy and 5 scare zones. We saw two shows available with ample food and beverage options.
- You are allowed to dress up, but you are not allowed to wear Halloween masks that cover your whole face.
- The lines ARE long. Plan to spend much of your time in line or consider getting an RIP Tour or an Express Pass to make wait times less.
- The gates open around 6 PM, but things get the most spooky when the sun goes down!
Click here for more details about this event.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!