Hop into JoJo’s Shakebar Orlando for Easter Treats
Hop into JoJo’s Shakebar Orlando for Easter Treats – Following a ‘sah-weet’ grand opening weekend in mid-March, JoJo’s ShakeBAR Orlando keeps the booze flowin’ and the fun hoppin’ with the debut of its limited time only menu for Easter.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
These over-the-top treats are available daily March 27 – April 16, in addition to weekend brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where and When:
JoJo’s Shakebar | March 27 – April
- Peeps & Cream Biggie Shake
- Peep Show Hot Chocolate
- Funfetti Baked Hot Chocolate
For the adults kids:
- Spirit of Gonzo
- Trix are 4 Kids
- Sundae Funday
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR is the first location in Florida and is located on the lower level of Pointe Orlando
- Reservations are available on OpenTable
- Sunday – Thursday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday 11 a.m. – midnight
- Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Learn more at www.jojosshakebar.com/orlando.
Don’t forget to check out the 2023 Florida Kids and Family Expo August 12-13, 2023 at the Orange County Convention Center. Tickets are on sale now! Click here for details.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
For all the latest news and opportunities for your Central Florida family, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube or sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letters today!
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!