ICON Park Family Video Review 2022
ICON Park Family Video Review 2022- We were invited to check out ICON Park in June 2022. We visited the new carousel, the Wheel, Madame Tussauds, SeaLife Aquarium, Ole Red, Museum of Illusions, and Sloppy Joe’s. This is our Family Video Review.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Details About Attractions
Carousel On The Promenade:
There is nothing more spectacular than the Carousel on the Promenade! It’s a 36-foot, hand-crafted masterpiece with detailed carvings and 30 figures of various animals, including horses, reindeer, rabbits, zebras, and more.
This is the only place to get up-close and personal with the hottest celebrities and enjoy the glitz and glamour of Hollywood life. Dazzle your friends with the ultimate selfie as you strike a pose with Taylor Swift, kick a GOOOAL with Neymar, fly back through history to meet our greatest leaders, and save the world with Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.
Come face-to-fin with thousands of fish, sharks, stingrays, sea turtles, and many more. Prepare for a world of glittering scales, humongous tentacles, and razor sharp teeth. Get ready to plunge deep into the oceans, explore our 360-degree ocean tunnel, meet our friendly rescue sea turtle, and touch exotic starfish and anemones.
Thinking about taking a vacation to Orlando, FL? Or perhaps you’re a local looking to see the city from new heights. Whatever the case for you, there’s no better way to complete your day on the town than with The Wheel at ICON Park. Not your average Ferris wheel, this stunning 400 foot tall Observation wheel gives you a view of Orlando like no other.
Stop in Ole Red if you’re itchin’ for a little fun outside of the parks! Kick back and enjoy a meal from our made-from-scratch menu like our Orlando exclusive Turkey Shoot Burger, or the Farmer’s Market Chopped Kale Salad , a Red Neck Mai Tai, or two, all the while listening to some LIVE Country music from local acts and regional emerging talent!
Sloppy Joe’s is the world-famous Key West Bar and Restaurant, best known as author Ernest Hemingway’s regular hangout. Best known for dazzling tropical drinks, live island music and great food selections, Sloppy Joe’s is a favorite for every age group and a perfect venue for large groups and celebrations.
Museum of Illusions
With locations in over 20 countries around the world, the Museum of Illusions is internationally acclaimed for bringing optical magic to life through jaw-dropping, walkthrough exhibits that invite you to step outside the laws of nature.
Our Family Video Review:
Subscribe to our channel here.
Top 5 Things to Know:
1. ICON Park is an entertainment complex. There is far more happening in this area of International Drive than what we’ve listed here. Check out their website and make a plan for all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that you would like to do. Then, plan for their to be more surprises too!
2. Plan to go to SeaLife Aquarium to check out the fish in the summer. It’s much cooler than hitting up SeaWorld and helps to beat the heat.
3. Madame Tussaud’s is much more fun than I imagined it would be. Smaller kiddos won’t enjoy this as much, but older kids will see some of their favorite characters and celebrities!
4. The Maze of Mirrors was $24 for my two kids to do and it took them 5 minutes. Be sure to ask a lot of questions so you can get the biggest bang for your buck!
5. There is a new laser tag game happening on The Wheel. The kids were intrigued for sure! You can also listen to your own music and take your own family car now. We love these changes!
Bonus: Ole Red plays live music all day every day. Who knew? We love this!
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!