Leu Gardens Dragons and Fairies Family Video Review
Leu Gardens Dragons and Fairies Family Video Review 2022 – In January 2022, My Central Florida Family enjoyed an evening with Dragons and Fairies at Leu Gardens. This is our Family Video Review.
Dragons and Fairies is an outdoor walk through Leu Gardens with scenes from a story about a fairy that is working to protect dragons and better the lives of all. As you walk, you will meet new characters (and dragons) with each scene that you walk to. From babbling trolls to a dragon that our fairy befriends to a magician and more, the story develops as you walk. The lighting is enchanting. The costumes are well thought. The acting is right out of you favorite theater. The weather is unpredictable, so plan accordingly for cool weather, lakeside breezes, etc. All in all, it was a beautiful evening out with a fun story acted out in front of you throughout an hours long stroll through the gardens.
Family Video Review:
Our Top 5 Tips:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Dress for an hour walk in possible cool or windy weather.
- Have the kids use the restroom before you begin the tour as there are no restroom stops along the way.
- We took the 7:00 tour and it was the most crowded group we saw. If you don’t like crowds, perhaps choose an earlier (or later time).
- If you have any grandparents or elderly people in your group, consider bringing a scooter or wheelchair for the nighttime walking.
- They prefer you not go ahead of your assigned time, so don’t plan to arrive at 6:30 with a 6:45 ticket in order to start early.
Click here for more information.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!