Light Up UCF Family Video Review
Light Up UCF Family Video Review – If you’ve not visited Light Up UCF during the holidays, you’re missing a fun family event that can really get you in the holiday spirit. Check out our Family Video Review below.
Beginning in November, and running through December, Light Up UCF is a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit each year. From ice skating to ice sledding to tons of twinkling lights, Santa, trains, horse and carriage rides, a ferris wheel, carnival ride and SNOW, check out our Family Video Review to show you what Light Up UCF is all about!
Below, check out our Top 5 Suggestions for this event:
- Go out early in the season to avoid the crowds, and as always get there early! One year, we went on New Year’s Day and there were hardly any crowds to be seen!
- Be sure to catch the light show and the snow falling.
- Pack socks for ice skating! You might want a hat and gloves too (weather depending).
- Don’t forget to visit Santa (and get your photo taken with him).
- Enjoy the extras if you can…the train ride, the ferris wheel, the horse and carriages, and more. Oh…and don’t forget about the outdoor holiday films each night!
Disclaimer: This Light Up UCF Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.