Magic Kingdom Fall & Halloween Fun Family Review
Magic Kingdom Fall & Halloween Fun Family Review – On September 15, 2020, My Central Florida Family attended opening day of the Fall and Halloween Fun at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort. While Disney isn’t doing the Not So Scary Halloween Event this year, they’ve incorporated some of the food, merchandise and entertainment into every day visits to the park,
Check out our Family Video Review of the Magic Kingdom Fall and Halloween offerings for 2020.
Our Top 5 Takeaways:
- Come dressed in your favorite costume. Every member of the family can come dressed up…and you won’t be alone!
- Don’t forget to locate some of the seasonal food items like the Pumpkin Spice Sundae in Tomorrowland.
- Check out the merchandise available just for fall and Halloween. We loved the Mickey ears, masks, apron, necklaces and more.
- Try not to miss the character sightings. They appear on floats and in mini-parades throughout the day. It’s a great way to see your favorite characters (and villains).
- Get ready to enjoy the music and decor!
The fall offerings are available every day through Halloween!
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!