Mia’s Italian Kitchen Family Video Review
Mia’s Italian Kitchen Family Video Review – We recently enjoyed dinner at Mia’s Italian Kitchen on International Drive and it was n experience we’re sure to repeat. The $35 Endless Family Style Menu may just be our favorite option for our family!
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
Mia’s Italian Kitchen is a unique and DELICIOUS option for family style lunch or dinner. For $35, their Endless Family Style Menu is perfection. From meatballs to Chicken Parmesan to Mussels Alla Birra, Chicken Picatta, Cannolis and more, this menu is sure to not only satisfy hungry family members, but leave them wanting more on a full stomach! Check out our Family Video Review below!
Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- Get dressed. There is no dress code, but it’s a great occasion to get gussied up to enjoy an afternoon or evening out with the family.
- The Endless Menu is ENDLESS. Go hungry!
- This quaint restaurant is located on INternational Drive in the heart of tourist district, so plan to make a night of it and continue the fun after eating!
- Wear stretchy pants! You’re going to need the room.
- Outdoor dining is available!
$35 for Endless Family Dining and $7 for Kid’s Meals
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!