Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2022 Family Video Review
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2022 Family Video Review – We were invited to check out the 2022 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in November. This is our Family Video Review.
Details About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party:
Get ready for a magical holiday gathering with your loved ones––and some familiar Disney Characters.
When Mickey celebrates the season, Magic Kingdom park lights up with excitement for Guests of all ages. Joyful music fills the air. Disney Characters don their most festive attire and enchanting entertainment lies around almost every turn!
Throughout the evening, you can:
- Delight in the amazingly festive Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show!
- Gather to watch Disney Characters give a yuletide nod to the season during Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
- Get the perfect picture with Disney pals dressed in their Christmas best!
- Make your night extra sweet when you explore the park searching for cookies and cocoa.
- Take in the elaborate decorations that bring the spirit of the season to life!
Our Family Video Review:
Please like and subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.
Where and When:
This special event takes place select nights November 8 to December 22, 2022. The event takes place at Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.
Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket––giving them even more time to enjoy some park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional theme park ticket or theme park reservation.
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, valid for select event nights.
Buy tickets online now.
Top 5 Things to Know:
1. You can enter at 4 PM, so make the most of your ticket by enjoying some time at the park before the party. Ride some rides, enjoy some holiday treats, and get ready to enjoy the party only experiences.
2. Don’t forget to grab your ornament as you walk towards the castle.
3. Be sure to catch all of the holiday experiences like parades, stage shows, and fireworks that you can’t experience any other time. Use the time after the fireworks to hit rides and do the things that are going to be heavier on crowds in the beginning of the night.
4. Don’t forget to grab your unlimited cookies, hot cocoa, apple cider and eggnog all night long. There are 5 spots located around the park and are marked on the map that you should pick up at the entrance with all the details for the evening.
5. Wear your Christmas best! There were seas of red and green t-shirts, light up necklaces, pajamas, and more. Be sure to plan ahead for some fun and festive wear for the evening!
For information about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas, visit here.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
For all the latest news and opportunities for your Central Florida family, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube or sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letters today!
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!