Orlando Speed World Family Video Review
Orlando Speed World Family Video Review – Check out our Family Video Review of Orlando Speed World! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to receive notifications for new Family Video Reviews. Thank you for your likes and comments!
Click here to check out other Family Video Reviews.
In May 2018, we journeyed to East Orlando (Highway 50 just west of SR 520) to Orlando Speed World for the Night of Destruction. Now, I have to say, I don’t normally attend racing events, but I have to Orlando Speed World once before in the 90’s (before kids) and loved the school bus races. I first saw them on TV (again, in the 90’s) and it was even more spectacular (and hilarious) in person.
I was so excited to share this experience with my kids at the Night of Destruction and I was NOT disappointed. My youngest was in awe with each race and couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Now, we do call him “Destructor” around the house, so this was right up his alley (pun intended).
From Chain Races to Car Soccer to FlagPole Races and more, even my husband was having a ball. For the youngest kiddos, I would suggest bringing headphones/noise cancelling muffs to protect their ears, but otherwise, these races are truly fun for all ages!
For more information on Orlando Speed World and upcoming Nights of Destruction, click here.
Our Top 5 Suggestions:
1. Bring ear muffs/noise cancelling headphones for the kiddos.
2. Get their early and tailgate to avoid car lines to get in.
3. Bring bleacher chairs, towels or blankets for your comfort (and warmth).
4. We sat at the top, and I have to admit, I was a bit scared with the bounciness of the wood and the fact that there are no backboards where your legs hang. It was a bit daunting for me as I’m afraid of heights. Consider sitting down lower or bring your own chairs for optional seating around the track!
5. The food lines, drink lines and restroom lines can be a bit long, so plan ahead!
[ot-video type=”youtube” url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHflHos2HsM”]
Disclaimer: This Orlando Speed World Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.