Orlando Summer Guide 2022 – 101 Things to Do
Orlando Summer Guide 2022 – 101 Things to Do – Are you looking for things to do in Orlando this summer? Perhaps you want to take a stay-cation. Maybe you just want things to do over the weekend. Or, do you want to give your kids some summer fun right in their backyard? No matter the reason, we’ve come up with 101 Things for Your Central Florida Family to Do This Summer!
Feel like we’ve missed something awesome? Feel free to send it to us. Email it to at Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com.
This guide is sponsored by the following organizations and events. Please look through them and click for more information.
1. Attend the Florida Kids and Family Expo August 20-21, 2022 at the Orange County Convention Center. I would be remiss if this didn’t top the list! Get all the details here.
Free & Cheap: Water Fun
3. Enjoy the splash pads throughout Central Florida.
4. Visit one of Florida’s Crystal Clear Springs.
5. Go swimming in a community pool (check your nearest city aquatic facility)
6. Attend a summer camp.
8. Canoe Wekiwa Springs.
10. Take a painting class together or attend an Art Event.
11. Complete a Home Depot Monthly Project for kids.
12. Head to Michael’s for some Arts and Crafts sessions.
15. Swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove.
19. Visit Ripley’s Believe it or Not
22. Explore Fun Spot.
23. Feel young at Old Town.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!