Outdoor Disney Movie Night at Dr. Phillips Center Frontyard Festival
Outdoor Disney Movie Night at Dr. Phillips Center Frontyard Festival – Starting December 13, a dash of magic comes to downtown Orlando nearly every Sunday evening through May, as Dr. Phillips Center presents classic stories direct from the Walt Disney Company’s vast film library. The weekly series is sponsored by Walt Disney World Resort and supported by Experience Kissimmee.
Movies already on tap:
- Dec 13 at 6 p.m. – Toy Story ©Disney/Pixar
- Dec 20 at 6 p.m. – Finding Nemo ©Disney/Pixar
- Dec 20 at 9:30 p.m. – Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas ©Disney
- Jan 3 at 6 p.m. – A Bug’s Life ©Disney/Pixar
- Jan 10 at 6 p.m. – Black Panther ©Marvel Studios
- Jan 17 at 6 p.m. – The Lion King ©Disney
- Jan 24 at 6 p.m. – Frozen ©Disney
- Jan 31 at 6 p.m. – The Incredibles ©Disney/Pixar
Dr. Phillips Center Lawn
December 13-January 31, 2020
Tickets for December movies go on sale today, Friday, Dec 4 at 2 p.m. and are $5 and $10 each—based on box location—with a two-ticket minimum for each private box.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!