Family Video Review Aquatica’s RipTide Race
Family Video Review Aquatica’s RipTide Race – In April 2021, we visited Aquatica for the opening of RipTide Race, their newest water slide! The kids had a blast and this is our Family Video Review!
RipTide Race is a dueling slide at SeaWorld’s Aquatica water park. You can ride one or two persons per slide. With the twisting and turning elements, it’s a race to the bottom. This slide is now open and it’s perfect for families. We hope you’re able to check it out soon!
Our Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- RipTide Race is good for kids and families to enjoy. There are no big drops or “scary parts.”
- During COVID, masks are to be worn in restaurants and shops, but not on the water rides and pools.
- Be sure to pack the sunscreen and towels. Lockers are available close to this attraction.
- They will take your weight at the top before you go down. The ride limit is 250 pounds.
- There are drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and food near the attraction so if the kids want to ride it over and over, you can always sit back and rest while they enjoy it!
Disclaimer: Events and opportunities listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for more information.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!