SeaWorld Animal Interactions Family Video Review 2021
SeaWorld Animal Interactions Family Video Review 2021 – For our 27th Wedding Anniversary, we spent the Parent’s Day Out at SeaWorld Orlando and chose to do something we never have before…we signed up for THREE animal interactions and spent the day enjoying the animals! This is our Family Video Review!
About SeaWorld Animal Interactions:
SeaWorld offer animal tours to compliment your day(s) at the park. From penguins to beluga whales to orcas, sharks, sea lions, manatees and more, you can sign up (and pay for) additional up close opportunities with the animals at SeaWorld.
Click here for more information on the different tours.
We opted to spend more time with the sharks, the dolphins and the sea lions. My two favorite parts of SeaWorld’s animal experiences are the dolphins and sea lions. My husband loves sharks! So, with budgeting and timelines in mind, these are the three we started with. We would have loved to experience the whales, but it was a bit more limited and costly.
Our Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- Plan in advance. These tours fill up and you’ll want to get your reservation(s) early, especially if you plan to do more than one. The tours are priced and reserved per person.
- Know that these are quick animal interactions. To protect the animals, many of the tours are extensive in talk and knowledge, but limited to just a few prizes seconds or minutes touching, feeding or interacting with the animal(s) itself. If those moments matter, you’ll love these tours. Just go in with the proper expectations.
- You will be asked to put all of your items (phones, purses, etc.) down or away while the interaction takes place, so plan accordingly with your valuables.
- The SeaWorld photographers have you captured. This is a blessing and a curse. I like control of my images (lighting, framing, etc.) and with someone else in control, it made it difficult to get the images I would have wanted. Plus, if you’re not a Platinum pass member, the photos cost extra. With our tours, you could hold your camera, but away from the animals. Make a plan if you want your own photos. Perhaps getting time with the animal one or two at a time in your party or asking someone else to capture your picture. If you’re good relying on the park photographers, you’ll have no worries because they’ll do an ample job getting the picture!
- Plan your tours around arrival, eating, and shows. You’ll need to consider the layout of your day when planning these tours so that they’re a compliment to the day and not an interference with the flow of your schedule or plans.
For more information on SeaWorld, click here.
Disclaimer: Events and opportunities listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for more information.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!