SeaWorld Orlando’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration 2023
SeaWorld Orlando’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration 2023 – The luck of the Irish comes to Orlando as SeaWorld invites guests to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day during the Seven Seas Food Festival with all the sights, sounds and flavors of Ireland’s favorite tradition.
Click any of the buttons below to follow us for more news and information.
The celebration will transform the park into the Emerald Isle on select dates between March 9 – 19 with unforgettable offerings included with park admission, including:
- Streets of Green: Irish Market Plaza will come to life throughout day with incredible entertainers, amazing stilt walkers, and much more.
(Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- Timeless Tunes: Lose yourself in Irish melodies as traditional musicians bring their beautiful sounds to Orlando throughout the day.
(Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- Tastes of Ireland: Take your Seven Seas Food Festival voyage to the Emerald Isle for some classic recipes like corned beef hash and beef stew, as well as some NEW additions just for the celebration such as Irish Coddle. Make sure to toast the day with a Guinness Irish Stout, a special St. Patrick’s Day Bud Light or even a delicious Shamrock Sour cocktail. Discover savors of Ireland from 11:30am to park close.
Where and When:
SeaWorld Orlando’s St. Patrick’s Day celebration runs select dates from March 9 – 19
MORE CONCERTS ANNOUNCED:
In addition to the exciting St. Patrick’s Day festivities at the Seven Seas Food Festival, SeaWorld Orlando is ramping up the fun as the Seven Seas concert series continues and adds more incredible performers to the schedule. See the remaining line-up, including new additions below:
- March 12: Sean Kingston (Pop)
- March 19: Hanson (Pop)
- NEW April 1: Warrant (Rock)
- NEW April 2: Smokey Robinson (R&B)
- April 8: Cory Asbury (Country)
- April 15: Chris Lane (Country)
- April 16: Marshall Tucker Band (Country)
- April 22: Tito Nieves (Latin)
- April 23: Kameron Marlowe (Country)
- April 29: The Commodores (R&B)
- NEW April 30: Scott Stapp of Creed (Rock)
Best Way to Savor and Sip
Guests will be able to discover endless combinations of food and drink offerings with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard at the price of $70 or take it up a notch with the fan favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings. SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15!
Details for SeaWorld Orlando’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration can be found at SeaWorld.com
Don’t forget to check out the 2023 Florida Kids and Family Expo August 12-13, 2023 at the Orange County Convention Center. Tickets are on sale now! Click here for details.
Disclaimer: Events and information listed on this site are subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking the links for the most up-to-date information.
Get more every day:
For all the latest news and opportunities for your Central Florida family, follow My Central Florida Family on Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube or sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letters today!
Be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!