SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival 2019 Family Video Review
SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival 2019 Family Video Review – One of our favorite food festivals to attend, the SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival is amazing. From seafood to cultural flavors, the menu is expansive and delicious.
Running on select dates through May 5, 2019, the Seven Seas Food Festival offers weekly concerts, fantastic menus and savory food samples. Included with an annual pass or day ticket to the park, you can enjoy over 20 food stops with something for everyone. On Fridays, after 4 PM, you can enjoy double pours on your favorite drinks!
The food (and drink) stops are located throughout the park and can be enjoyed in between feeding the sea life, viewing the wildlife, and riding some pretty awesome rides.
Whether it’s a Parent’s Night Out or an evening with the kids, this is a wonderful event that has something for everyone in the family. Check out our Family Video Review above and our Top 5 Suggestions for this event below.
Here are our Top 5 Suggestions for this event:
- Take advantage of the annual pass specials when they come available around this event. This year, they offered an annual pass to SeaWorld with an annual pass to Aquatica for FREE.
- Get the Sampling Lanyard. You can enjoy 15 items (beer, wine, drinks or food) for $65. If you’re a Pass Member, you get an additional 5 items free with this option.
- Check out the menus in advance so that you can have a plan for what you want to try. If you wait until you get there, you may be full before you get around to something you really want to try.
- Plan activities in between the sampling to give your stomach a break and a chance to digest before the next round. There’s plenty to do in the park in between.
- Take advantage of the double pours on Friday nights. It’s a GREAT deal!
Disclaimer: This SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival 2019 Family Video Review is based on the experience of My Central Florida and should be taken as opinion of that experience. Details are subject to change over time so be sure to verify details from our accounts.