SeaWorld Spooktacular Family Video Review 2020
SeaWorld Spooktacular Family Video Review 2020 – In September 2020, My Central Florida Family took a trip to SeaWorld to experience Spooktacular, Seaworld’s annual Halloween event. This is our Family Video Review.
SeaWorld Orlando celebrates Spooktacular every fall. This is an opportunity for families to enjoy trick or treating, cookie decorating, character interactions, decor and more. It’s a great way to get excited about Halloween with the kids, especially because they can wear their costumes to the event. Now, the day we visited, it was raining a lot. We saw some costumes and we even had some on, which we took off in the rain. However, in good weather, you won’t be alone with costumes! The one catch, you must purchase a SeaWorld candy bag prior to entering the Trick or Treat Trail (near Shamu stadium). Once you’re finished with the trail, you will exit near the Dolphin Nursery, located near the park entrance.
In all, rain or shine, My Central Florida Family thoroughly enjoyed the safe trick or treating, the decor, and the characters. We missed the cookie decorating area, but it’s located near the start of the trail, so be on the lookout for it! And, don’t worry about safety, SeaWorld did it perfectly. From social distancing and masks with the characters, to plexi-glass and tubes to distribute the candy, we felt very safe in their Halloween themed area.
For more, check out our Family Video Review below and check our Top 5 Things to Know below:
Family Video Review:
Top 5 Things to Know:
- Your Spooktacular experience comes with your entry to the SeaWorld park. You must have two things: You must have an approved SeaWorld candy bag in order to enter the trail and you must have a park reservation for the day.
- You can wear a costume (or not).
- There is one entry (near Shamu Stadium) and one exit (near the Dolphin Nursery near the entrance).
- Safety is a top priority with no touch candy stations, socially distanced characters and more.
- Don’t forget to enjoy mermaid photos, games, cookie decorating and breakfast. Some of which are an additional charge.
Disclaimer: This event is subject to last minute cancellations and changes which might not be reflected in this MyCentralFloridaFamily.com post. Please always confirm with this family-friendly business by calling or clicking.
Do you like this information? Sign up for our Weekly Fun-Letter so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to sign up. Or, be sure to check out our Daily Events Line-Up with events that are happening throughout Central Florida every single day!