Summer 2019 Guide – 101 Things to Do-page 3
Summer 2019 Guide – 101 Things to Do – Welcome to page 3 of our 101 Things to Do in Orlando This Summer. We’re still uncovering options for your Central Florida family to enjoy. We hope you can find some fun family memories with these ideas in 2019.
Feel like we’ve missed something awesome? Feel free to send it to us. Email it to at Brandi@MyCentralFloridaFamily.com.
This guide is sponsored by the following organizations and events. Please look through them and click for more information.
51. Take an art class at Crealde.
52. Do a science experiment.
53. Take some music lessons. Every community has music schools, so do a search for one near you!
54. Read a chapter book together. Outloud. Everyday. Or, for the little ones, read a book (or more) each day together. Barnes and Noble will give every kid a free book when they complete a reading journal.
55. Take a cooking class with Publix.
56. Sign up to volunteer this summer.
57. Create a chore chart to help out around the house for the summer. They’re never too young (or old) to help out!
59. Go camping.
60. Take a day trip. Click here to see our Day Trip Guide.
61. Visit the boardwalk at Daytona Beach.
64. Eat at a fun restaurant for the kids.
65. Dine at Disney Springs.
66. Enjoy a food truck event.
67. Check out Pirate’s Dinner Adventure Theater.
68.Discover fun kid recipes and commit to making a new one each day.
69. Dine in Medieval Times.
70. Clean out the toys, clothes, closets and more and prepare for a fall consignment sale.
71. Plant a garden.
72. Redecorate the kids’ rooms.
Get on the Water!
73. Take a cruise on the St. John’s River Cruise and discover wildlife in nature. Click here for our Family Video Review.
74. Take a boat tour in Winter Park. Click here for our Family Video Review.
75. Go tubing with the family!
Disclaimer: This list of things to do in Central Florida is based on the opinions of the staff at My Central Florida Family. None of the organizations behind these options have paid to be on this list. My Central Florida Family does not guarantee that any of these options are a good fit, fun or fulfilling for families based on individual family tastes, preferences, etc.
Check out additional family fun events coming up below: